"Pee on a Ford" Window Decal

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-1999, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post "Pee on a Ford" Window Decal

I'm sick and tired of looking at every GM dragging down the highway with this thing pasted in their window or on their bumper.I know it seems trivial but this slap in the face is really irritating. Does anyone know of a similiar, Shovie insulting decal available for us Ford lovers? Thanks in advance for you help. Karl

Old 11-03-1999, 12:28 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... EZYONTHEGAS: I have two CALVIN stickers on my truck. One is pissing on a CHEVY symbol and the other is pissing on the word MOPAR.

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 11-03-1999, 12:48 AM
Wink

Personally, I like to keep myself out of the "pissing" contest, so I don't have one on my truck. But I just can't help laughing and pointing whenever I see a broken-down Dodge or Chevy/GM with a Calvin sticker sitting on the side of the road!

Jim

------------------
'99 F-250 LD 5.4L SC XLT 2WD 3.73LS in White/Silver (w/ EVERYTHING 'cept leather and engine block heater) -- added: SnugTop Hi-Liner & carpet kit, Donnelly electrochromatic/compass mirror, K&N filter, 3" Induction Tube Airbox Mod., SuperWhite 9007 bulbs, IAS shocks, Mobil 1, more to come... (Flowmaster 70 cat-back exhaust is on order, Westin side bars, electric fan, Superchip, and silver fender/wheel flares are next)

http://hometown.aol.com/jimorama/myh...ollection.html

Old 11-03-1999, 09:54 AM
Blame Bill Watterson, the original creator of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, for not protecting his character more aggressively. Have you noticed you don't see any Charlie Browns or Dagwood Bumsteads or Jeremy from Zits peeing on Ford (or Chevy, for that matter) logos?

Or Snoopy lifting his leg on one?

Old 11-03-1999, 10:19 AM
btr
I saw a guy with a big one in his back window the other day. The kicker was that he was driving a P.O.S. chevy cavalier. I would have given him crap, but I was hauling junk in my old chevy truck. Wish I was in my 4X4. All he would have seen in his rear mirror would have been my chrome push guard.

------------------
1998 F-150 SC 4X4, 5.4, ORP, Red clearcoat, K&N, Chrome push guard, roll bar & tube side steps, Smoke bug guard and tail light covers, Black bed mat & Ford mud flaps.
www.wrtc.com/oldbook/Truck5.jpg

Old 11-03-1999, 11:43 AM
These guys have em for Fords. Online catalog and ordering not up and running yet. Toll free number however.
http://www.truckperformancewhs.com

------------------
97 F-150 SC Lariat, Styleside, White over Gold, 4.6L (Windsor), Automatic, 3.55 rear end, electronic 4X4, w/ every option of Lariat and ORP packages except the 17" wheels and the 4X4 decals, MODs so far: K&N air box mod, Gibson Super Truck, clear Bugflector II, Leer TSC 600 hard cover, Bridgestone Dueler OWL ATP 265/75 R-16's, TrailMaster Invader N7 shocks, Smittybilt step bars, Ford moulded mud guards, "White-white" head lamps.

Old 11-03-1999, 01:08 PM
I'd be afraid that some Chevy owner would be "pissed" for being dissed and decide to do some damage to my truck.

Old 11-03-1999, 09:06 PM
Cool

I have to agree with freezer. Why disgrace your beautifull Ford by putting a chevy logo on it. Those guys are classing up their trucks by putting a ford emblem on them. Not trying to start any battles for those who choose to put them on, just my opinion.
Jeff

------------------
1999 F150 Lariat
Reg cab Short box Styleside
5.4L 3.55ls
Deep Wedgwood Blue/Silver
Lund Interceptor hood shield, VentVisors, Class III hitch, Ford molded mud guards, soft tonneau, factory CD with changer (thanks Dusty), tinted windows

Menasha, WI

http://www.fortunecity.com/silversto...ton54home.html

Old 11-04-1999, 12:52 AM
Yes I have seen stickers with Calvin pissing on the Chevy bow-tie. But why would you want to bring yourself down to their level? Don't be immature like those insecure Chevy owners. Just shrug it off. That's my opinion.

------------------
1999 Lariat SuperCab Flareside, Amazon Green with Silver trim, 5.4L, 4x2, 4 wheel disc/ABS, 3.55 limited slip, towing package, fog lamps, sliding rear window, captains chairs, keyless entry with alarm, spray-on bed liner, bug guard, and K&N. http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~bfriesen/truck.html

Old 11-04-1999, 11:33 PM
They can all **** on Ford logos and that wouldn't change a thing. Ford makes a great truck and all the pissing stickers on God's green earth is not gonna change that quality.

------------------
1999 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Styleside 2x4
Deep Wedgewood Blue
V6 4.2 SEFI Auto
Dealer released: June 30,1999
Everything is still stock
Ford OEM Soft Tonneau Installed
Muth Signal Mirrors
Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Oil
K&N Air Filter (Thanks, Roger)
Superbright Headlamps
Borla muffler to follow........

Old 11-05-1999, 12:33 AM
Wink

Besides, pissing on a bowtie is just a waste of perfectly good ****

Maybe, if the Chevy was on fire...

Jim

Old 11-05-1999, 12:55 AM
Ok guys, never quite understood this one myself, but a kid in my hometown used to drive a Ford with a "**** on Ford" sticker. I'm thinking maybe he was confused?!?!?!?

***JaSoN***

------------------
Oxford White 1998 F-150 STX, reg. cab, flareside, 4.2, auto, 3.55s, tint, Prestige alarm, Bel radar detector, Pioneer CD player, 4 Polk 5x7's, Stull billet grille and bumper insert, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N airfilter, V-Tech Tailight Covers(painted to match truck) Clear Corner Lenses FUTURE MODS: 2in. rear-drop, K&N FIPK, March Power Pulleys, Steeda Sway Bar, Superchip, 17x8 AR Atlas wheels, a pair of 12in. Kicker subs

Old 11-05-1999, 07:50 AM
he was probably afraid of getting picked on, so he tried to fit in with the boys. you know what they say, if you can't run with the big dogs ( ford folks) then stay on the porch with the lap puppies (chevy pushers).

Old 11-05-1999, 09:03 AM
he probably upgraded from a chevy product to a ford product and it was the only thing which he could salvage from his POS chevy!

maybe calvin is pissing turtle wax?

------------------
David
'99 F150 XLT SC, STYLESIDE
3.73, 4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Medium Red Tor.,
Rhino, K&N, BugGuard,
RainGuards, Superchip, Soft Tonneau
f150online sticker!!! GET ONE NOW!

Old 11-05-1999, 10:29 AM
Cool

I am with freezer it just shows how inmature them chevy guys are and personally i dont want no damm bowtie emblem on my truck it would destroy the value of my truck.

Quick Reply: "Pee on a Ford" Window Decal