Lightning

Tampa Lightning Club

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2000, 09:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Tampa Lightning Club

Hey guys wanted to say thanks for letting me hang with you guys Saturday night even if i got nothing under the hood like you do. Did not get to say good night before the rain.
The one lone Lightning that did stay got the "Best Truck Award". That was cool. Just wanted to say thanks and let me know when ya getting together again, just e-mail me at jreale@gte.net
thanks
Jeff

------------------
2000 Harley-Davidson F-150 Owner

Old 08-06-2000, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff,

What an awesome truck your Harley F-150 is. Beautiful and now just become an addict like the rest of use and start spending all your hard earned money on doing modifications to it!

Hurry up; you need to catch up with the rest of us!

------------------
2000 Lightning, Chassis Tech Drop Kit, 80 mm Pro-M Mass Air, w/ K&N Filter, Danny Swanson Flip Chip, Flow Master 40 Series Exhaust, Billet Upper & Lower Grill, 100HP Nitrous Oxide NOS System. 12.533 @ 109.10 MPH
GO FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES

Old 08-07-2000, 06:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, Jeff:

You can hang out with us anytime. I'll keep you posted for the next get-together.

The Looooooone Lightning...(Rich)

------------------
Rich
1999.5 SVT Lightning - Red. Super Chip. K&N Filter. Viper Alarm w/remote start, Sir Michael's roll pan, smooth corners and steps w/billet inserts, clear corner lenses, Cervinis Ram Air hood, ARE Cover w/ wing, Momo billet pedals, cd changer, cover, Phantom boost gauge, MTX Thunderform w/ 2 10" MTX Thunder 4000 subs. 5-channel 500w. Clarion amp.(APA5241), (4)Polk Audio 3-way, 130w. DX 7's, Color-matched Muth signal mirrors, Soundproofed cab, BedRug, AIM 2" Drop, Trenz billet grills, etc. Build #2755
TampaSVT@Tampabay.rr.com

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/tampasvt...cs/SigPic1.jpg

1999.5 Expedition XLT

Quick Reply: Tampa Lightning Club