Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruel things you did as a child-

1.) I used to pick up Rolly-Pollies and they'd ball-up (naturally). I'd take them to the nearest big spider's web, and fling them into it, and wait...

Moments later- the rolly-pollie, thinking it's safe would open up and wiggle the web- then- the spider would come get him... Well, that's what the science channel can teach a curious child.

2.) We used to slap bumble-bees out of the air (Only try this with white or yellow heads- the black-head bumble bee will sting you) then- while they were unconscious- we'd pull their wings off, and turn them into "big ants", we thought.

3.) We used to get big slug snails in our garage... Until my 5th grade science teacher told us that salt would "melt" a snail/slug... I couldn't wait to get home. I "melted a few outright, then it got good to me; so I'd "surround" them with a ring of salt to see what they'd do...

I never found one in the ring the next morning...

4.) Took a magnifying glass and tried to "burn-up" ants... Always lost interest before one even started smoking...
------------------------------------------------------
I've killed more birds then I care to remember- growing up in the country with a Daisy BB gun, and later a Powerline 880.

I've asked God for forgiveness in killing those animals- I just hope there's no penalty for killing insects (I didn't ask for forgiveness in doing that.)

I'll still kill bugs if they darken my door; but I'll never intentionally kill an "innocent" animal again. A few squirrels have met their demise courtesy of a Goodyear 285/50/20- but I didn't tell them to run out in the road at the last minute; I'm not going to "curb" my truck to miss a squirrel.

Old 07-19-2005, 03:48 PM
We were at the Colorado Sand Dunes once and we gave this kid Fart Spray from the gag store and convinced him it made a good lubricant for his snow sled so he could sled down the hills. Then somehow we tricked him into keeping the sled in his tent.

Old 07-19-2005, 03:51 PM
I whacked a kid that got on my nerves... made it look like an accident. His parents moved shortly thereafter and a little 4th grade hottie moved in. Nice. Ahhhh... good times.

Old 07-19-2005, 03:52 PM
shot my sister in the nose with a Daisy BB gun...

Old 07-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Originally Posted by dinty
shot my sister in the nose with a Daisy BB gun...

So far, you're winning....

My Mom would have killed me.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smacked my sister over the head with the plastic seatback of my Big Wheel. She was 8, I was 5 and I split her head open. Took 7 stitches.

She got me back about a year later. Smashed my finger in the car door, took 5 stitches.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by cia-agent
So far, you're winning....

My Mom would have killed me.
my mom tried....TRUST ME!!!!

anyway, it was perfect right at the tip and dead center, and I didnt even aim, just pulled it up and shot...scared me though, just new I shot her eye out...

Old 07-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Threw a screwdriver at my sister, missing her eye by a quarter inch. She still has a scar there. I thought it was going to stick in there! Caught hell for that one. Beat the crap out of the easiest to beat up kid in school (I was the fifth easiest and didn't want to "advance" any farther). I do remember looking at him while I was beating him and getting a sick feeling and just stopping and walking away, much to my friend's dismay, but that was the last time I ever hurt someone for no reason at all.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by RockyJSquirrel
Smacked my sister over the head with the plastic seatback of my Big Wheel. She was 8, I was 5 and I split her head open. Took 7 stitches.

She got me back about a year later. Smashed my finger in the car door, took 5 stitches.

hit mine in the head with a dog leash, one stitch, but it was to the skull, actually chipped it..also, chunked a Tonka Truck (the full metal ones from the 80's not those P^ssy plastic ones) and took a chunk out of her leg...

Old 07-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This was purely an accident.

Anyone know what a key hole saw is? If not, do a google image search.

I was playing "swords" with my cousin. We were about 5 or 6, well, my sister walks up behind me and says, "what are ya'll doin'?"

I turned around and poked her in the eye with the saw.

I got lucky as hell, it went through her eye lid, but didn't poke her eye. I blamed it on my cousin (who took off running home when it happened). My sis didnt say a word, only "WHAAAAAA".

I still feel bad about it to this day.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by RockyJSquirrel

Watch out, dude.....she still owes you 2.

Stupid %#^@!%$#@$@&#^$# 60 second rule - DIE ! ! !

Old 07-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I beat the chit out of my best friend because I knew I could

I melted my sisters Barbies

I shot birds, squirrels, anything that breathed with my slingshot

I shot an arrow through a rabbit and and then skewered him/her to a tree next to the road

Burned insects with my magnifying glass

Hit a kid in the stomach in front of a girl that he liked and he threw up his chocolate ice cream all over his shirt

I pissed on a kid for stepping on my sand castle

....I can go on for hours...I was a jacka$$ when I was younger than 12...

Old 07-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
This was purely an accident.

Anyone know what a key hole saw is? If not, do a google image search.

I was playing "swords" with my cousin. We were about 5 or 6, well, my sister walks up behind me and says, "what are ya'll doin'?"

I turned around and poked her in the eye with the saw.

I got lucky as hell, it went through her eye lid, but didn't poke her eye. I blamed it on my cousin (who took off running home when it happened). My sis didnt say a word, only "WHAAAAAA".

I still feel bad about it to this day.
lol...I loved blaming others as a kid...reminds me of the time I was trying to get my moms gardening shovel(the little ones) to stick in the ground and threw it and made it stick in MY FOOT!!!...well I bloamed my friends and they got whoopins...and then a couple hours later I slipped and said I did it..I got a whoopin for lieing, then a whoopin for basically being stupid...lol, I deserved every whoopin I got

Old 07-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Made a 'sled' out of 2 x 4s and plywood to ride down a steep grassy hill in back of our house. Got bored with cardboard.

A kid we did not like wanted to play. So I sent him down a portion of the hill that had about a 4' vertical drop off at the bottom, concealed by tall grass. Talked it up like it was the best way to go. He augered in, big time (lots of crying, but no broken bones). He was a ****, so we laughed and laughed.

I later had to beat the same kid up for teasing my little sister. I was on roller skates at the time, and chased him back to his front porch. Beating him down on his own porch while I was on roller skates was sweet - he did not bother her anymore after that.

We did lots of insect torment including:

Magnifying glasses on ants
Collecting red and black ants and making them fight
Pulling wings off bees and flies
Tying threads around June Bugs and flying them like little U-control model planes (my favorite)

Old 07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey,

I dont fight as much as these guys.

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-