BoycottFord.com A project of American Family Association

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
BoycottFord.com A project of American Family Association

Just what do you all make of this non-sense? I don't drive a "gay" truck - right?

http://www.afa.net/forddealersdec07.asp
http://www.boycottford.com/

Ford Motor Company (a U.S. company) was a major sponsor of the 2007 London Pride Parade.

* Obviously, Ford thinks those who do not support homosexual marriage are not "inclusive and respectful". The campaign's top gift of $500,000 came from Allan Gilmour, former vice chairman of Ford Motor Company and was chairman of the Ford Motor Company Fund when gifts to homosexual organizations were made. Read More

* Ford held the first automotive conference aimed at bringing diversity to the car industry. "Diversity" is a code word for homosexuality. By defining themselves as a minority such as African-Americans, homosexual activists seek to bolster their claims of needing special treatment. Encouraged by Ford, more than 100 multinational companies attended the meeting which, according to 365Gay.com, included a goal of "broadening the number of LGBT workers in the field." Read More

* Ford was given a 100% score on last year's Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. Ford was the only automaker and the largest corporation to get this score. HRC Report

* Ford has been on the DiversityInc "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" list in each of the four years the rankings have been published. Read More

* Ford actively recruited homosexuals for employment by advertising on gay job websites. Read More

* Ford hired a D.C. marketing firm to target the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender market and developed a plan to involve Ford in the day-to-day business of selling vehicles worldwide to gay and lesbian customers.
Read More | Portfolio

* Ford was an executive sponsor of the 2004 "Out & Equal Workplace Summit Conference." The purpose of the event was to advance the homosexual agenda, including homosexual marriage, in major corporations.

* Ford donated to the Michigan Gay Pride March a red Mustang Cobra convertible. This was the first time an auto manufacturer has donated a vehicle for the Michigan Gay Pride Parade. Read More

* Ford has been an "Emerald Sponsor" of Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG), a national organization promoting the homosexual lifestyle including homosexual marriage.

* Ford has been an annual sponsor of the "Reaching Out MBA Conference" that promotes the education, visibility, and networking capabilities of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender business leaders in the United States and around the globe.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sure this multinational company (Ford) knows what's best for all of us.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Graphics Contributor
uhhh....

uhm.....

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh...

Old 01-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ford is now helping to pay for sex change operations too. I really will have a hard time buying another ford. I have known about this for a long time, but I can't see buying any other truck but ford. Hope this one lasts me a long time.. cuz I am about done. Ford needs to keep there business to business. This isn't good business trying to draw in the business of 1-3% of the population. No matter how affluent they are. Problem is that gay groups are VERY close nit. They network and pool money to buy a lot of stock on the boards of big companies where they have a vote and try to set there agenda. Very sad everyone else is so apathetic and now there life style slowly but surely is being crammed down our throats. I don't go around "woo hoo... look at me!! I am hetrosexual!!!"

Old 01-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Graphics Contributor
good thing im also a diehard chevy guy

Old 01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Ford is in the business of selling cars. Homos buy cars. You do the math

Old 01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Men driving front wheel drive cars = Homo and bi.

Men driving real trucks and rear wheel drive cars = Straight.

Trending Topics

Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by ManualF150

Was that scientifically proven on MythBusters?

I wonder if those guys on that show are straight.

Old 01-05-2008, 07:25 AM
this is a few years old now. Sure it pisses me off to see Ford giving money to gay rights crap. Plus the gay ads I've seen over in Europe really get under your skin. But I like my truck and won't sell it off because of that.

let's just be human

Old 01-05-2008, 08:15 AM
my mom told me about that a while back, she said target was also for ****!

Old 01-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ManualF150

what am I then? my daily driver is a 2005 focus ST now... and I wouldn't give up my truck for anyone. Oh... and I am not confused... ask my lovely wife.

Quick Reply: BoycottFord.com A project of American Family Association