FX2 wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007 | 09:08 AM
|
FX2 wheels

Sorry to post here guys. Wife called me from the side of the road yesterday. Long story short her 3 month old FX2 needs two new wheels and tires. If anybody has a line on some I'd really appreciate the help. Please email me at: robert.mainini@gulfstream.com

Thanks for the help. I will just order stuff off ebay at the end of the day if I don't find anything here.

Old 09-04-2007 | 01:04 PM
I posted this in another section, but just incase you see this one first.

Which wheels are they the 18's or the 20's. Check out my gallery and let me know if your interested.

Old 09-04-2007 | 02:11 PM
|
Originally Posted by Copperhead64
I posted this in another section, but just incase you see this one first.

Which wheels are they the 18's or the 20's. Check out my gallery and let me know if your interested.

Hey man,

Yes the ones on your truck in the pics are the ones I need. I can't pm or email you though due to privaleges. Can you please email at the email listed in the original post?

Thanks very much.

Old 09-05-2007 | 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by robertmII
Hey man,

Yes the ones on your truck in the pics are the ones I need. I can't pm or email you though due to privaleges. Can you please email at the email listed in the original post?

Thanks very much.

Hey, sorry i got called away from my desk yesterday so i was unable to check this thread.

I was going to buy wheels off a friend of mine, but i ended up having to lend my other friend most of that money. So i am unable to part with the rims as of yet.

If i get the money back soon i will let you know just incase you havent already purchased from someone else. Sorry again man.

Quick Reply: FX2 wheels