1997 - 2003 F-150

lower rear end help

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 04:39 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by f150suds
:c ool: i explained it so the next thing i would have done was draw the slow people a picture lol
um not so much

you FAILED to include a ton of required information and then you ignored the help you did get and started running with the 4 wheel drive info when you in fact have a two-squealer

maybe I ought to draw you a picture...

Old 02-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my 1998 did have blocks. I bought lowering shackles from jcwhitney. they were $68 to my front door and took 10 min to install, and gave me about 2" of drop

Old 02-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i want to know how to and just how hard would it be to lower my 1998 f150 flare side`s rear end about 11/2 inch to2 inches
This was what your original post was. Doesn't look like enough information for me to go off of to give you advice. Then you started griping because noone was helping you out.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Suspended
thanks motoman i am smart enough to read between the lines unlike others tarajerome buxton91 hey fellas i love it when one forum friend takes up for another this is like the chatrooms what are you 2 guys big time f150 buds or something buxton when did i start griping i think you got yourself all mixed up in a place where you didnt belong AGAIN hahahahahahah

Old 02-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
:c ool: i explained it so the next thing i would have done was draw the slow people a picture lol i guess the guilty ones will get offended and start lashing out at you it is right the first to speak up are the guilty ones hahahahahah
You need to ease up, son. No, you did not post enough info and along the way, you lost a lot of punctuation that makes it even more difficult to read your request. If you want help, give all the facts to start with, make your post readable and then don't bite the hands that try to help you. Just a nice friendly warning from a site moderator, trying to help you.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude, i was just trying to give you some good advice for when you post on these forums. But like so many of your other posts you just seem to take offense to everything.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Suspended
NO MAN I DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO NOTHING that goes on in here do you truly believe that i take offense to people i dont know and will never know like i said time and time again if you are going to cry about someone not useing quotation marks DONT READ WHAT THEY POST AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING oh yeah i forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,?????????????????????????????????????????"""""""" """""""::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................... ...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL MORONS

Old 02-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Suspended
BY THE WAY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A VIDEO OF MY TRUCK on my comp I HAVE A video camera it has a plug in that goes into the comp i shot a clip of my truck today but i havent opened it up all the way yet i am going to take it easy for awhile but the wheels will at least spin now i couldnt spin with the 4.6 unless i was pulling out turning i know you have to save your clip but i cant figure out how to get it in the forums

Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM
If you are able to upload the video and save it, then you can use host sites like photobucket.com or tinypic.. and there are a few others. Upload the video there. Once its uploaded, copy and paste the video tag into the thread and the video will show up.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:43 PM
NO MAN I DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO NOTHING that goes on in here do you truly believe that i take offense to people i dont know and will never know like i said time and time again if you are going to cry about someone not useing quotation marks DONT READ WHAT THEY POST AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING oh yeah i forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,?????????????????????????????????????????"""""""" """""""::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................... ...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL MORONS
I'm sorry but you are the moron here. First of all, no one is ganging up on you. You asked how to lower your truck and then when people tell you the way to do it for both a 4wd and 2wd truck, you choose to attempt to go the way of 4wd when in reality you have a 2wd truck and you need shackles. Second, it is punctuation marks, not quotation marks. Do some searching and maybe correct your grammar so people will be more forgiving when you make a mistake.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If your going to come in here acting like a kid, and then try to play off being a big man, you can leave now. It take a good bit of arrogance to "bite the hand that feeds" after we ask simple questions in order to help give you the answer you are seeking.

Either pull up your big boy pants and let it roll off your shoulder, or please seek some other help.

Most of the people here have been driving and working with vehicles longer than you have been walking. So I'd listen to a few things.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey, suds... you've heard from one of the moderators at this point in time so, I suggest that you stand down and back it off about 3 notches.

Please take heed to the information that you've been given within this thread and refrain from the subtle stabs like "LOL MORONS" within your posts. While members here may pile on and give you some grief for donning your immaturity, there are others here that will simply remove you from the site in an effort to keep the community moving, calm, and collectively informative.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm around if you want to discuss... just PM me. Otherwise, let's push back from the keyboard and read versus intentionally sounding standoffish, immature, and pointed.

-The Site Administrator-

Old 02-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Suspended
its all just jerking with ya!

Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 PM
f150suds or sudsf150. Take your suspension like a man, don't create a new profile. Take this time to acquire hooked on phonics or something similar.

Quick Reply: lower rear end help