2004 - 2008 F-150

MORE DETAILED PICTURES(interior mods)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys Believe me Rick if you would had the extra bucks you would get this system right away it seems and sounds awesome.Arctic cat sorry but you can not find it cause it is not a replacement and i was not patient enough to wait for an aftermarket company to catch up (by the way why the hell they are too slow to come with new body accesories???) it is a paint work took almost 4 days to catch the right look and the color

Old 02-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by deepblue
Udds by the way how did you manage to attach that picturee????
First, it's Suds, not Udds.

Second, to post the picture I did the following. I went to your gallery and clicked on that particular picture. Then I right clicked on the photo and went to properties. Then I clicked 3 times on the url and that highlights it. Then right click on the highlighted url and choose copy. Now go to where you would to reply to the thread (or start one in this case). In the vB code section, click the "IMG" button and paste the url you copied into the box that pops up, and walah, you get the picture in your post. You were close in your first post, but you posted a link to your gallery instead of a jpeg image in between the [IMG] brackets.

Old 02-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Thankss Sudds that is very helpfull

Old 02-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Hi deepblue...

First very nice setup. I like the new silver look, a definite improvement over the Lariat 'wood'. But man o' man.... 15K?? I think you got pillaged in the rear end for paying that much.

From what I see you have 4-5K MAX on hardware installed. When your installer takes his vacation to Tahiti make sure he sends you a postcard

As long as you enjoy it....

Termite

Old 02-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Deepblue, Great looking truck!! How about some info on those Sylvania light bulbs I saw in your gallery. ( results, price, where to buy ) Thanks

Quick Reply: MORE DETAILED PICTURES(interior mods)