2004 - 2008 F-150

Recalls

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recalls

Anyone hear of any recalls for the F150? Just purchased one and heard after that there were some recalls. Is there any for 2005 models? Thanks!

Old 04-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think there is more TSBs than recalls.

easiest thing to do is go to ownersite.com and plug in your VIN.

Old 04-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks. I'll do that when I get my VIN#. Appreciate the info..

Old 04-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by lovetrucks
Thanks. I'll do that when I get my VIN#. Appreciate the info..
you really think ford is dumb enough to recall something then not fix it on the vehicles the build after the recall

Old 04-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, just stating what I heard. Wanted to know if anyone else heard anything. That's all.

Old 04-21-2005, 02:04 AM
Wink New To This Board

Hey J-150-Thanks for responding to me. I am brand new to these boards and to tell you the truth I do not really post on any other boards (well ok, just one other), But I do appreciate your response. I have to be honest with you. I DO NOT know the ins and outs of trucks. I am just a girl that likes to drive them. No, I don't need one to drive to the nearest Home Depot. No I don't need it to transport anything. I just love them. My first experience with anything other than a car was a SUV. Which I loved!!! Right then and there I said to myself that I would not drive another car ever again. Anyway, thanks for not being nasty to me like ASINATRA was. Even though I do love FRANK Sinatra!!!! I just thought that boards were supposed to be friendly. You know, to help people. Purchased a F150 which I have yet to recieve. Maybe I will go to Home Depot after all!! Anyway, thanks again for being kind. Hope to talk to you again!

Old 04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: New To This Board

Originally posted by lovetrucks
Hey J-150-Thanks for responding to me. I am brand new to these boards and to tell you the truth I do not really post on any other boards (well ok, just one other), But I do appreciate your response. I have to be honest with you. I DO NOT know the ins and outs of trucks. I am just a girl that likes to drive them. No, I don't need one to drive to the nearest Home Depot. No I don't need it to transport anything. I just love them. My first experience with anything other than a car was a SUV. Which I loved!!! Right then and there I said to myself that I would not drive another car ever again. Anyway, thanks for not being nasty to me like ASINATRA was. Even though I do love FRANK Sinatra!!!! I just thought that boards were supposed to be friendly. You know, to help people. Purchased a F150 which I have yet to recieve. Maybe I will go to Home Depot after all!! Anyway, thanks again for being kind. Hope to talk to you again!
I think you'll enjoy this truck. They are very fun to drive.

Like I said, recalls have been minimal. What you'll find here is a handful of people that have had issues. But remember that for all the griping you will read here, that's a drop in the bucket to the million pickup trucks Ford sells each year. Hundreds of thousands with no issues at all.

Should you have any issues heading forward, it's probably been discussed here so you will know what to ask/tell your dealer.

Quick Reply: Recalls