2004 - 2008 F-150

Just for the heck of it......

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005 | 10:33 AM
Well we went to the dealer and talked to him about what I wanted and price, never discussed colors. Anyway, after we had talked price and all he said let me go walk the lot and see what I have that fits your description, he came back in and said he found a couple and that he pulled one up for me to go drive. I walked out and there she was, BLACK, exactly what I wanted even though I never mentioned color to him. Drove it, came back told him lets deal and not to worry about which one because I couldnt of went and picked one any better.

Old 04-27-2005 | 10:43 AM
"No more 'Big man in a little Truck (David Spade/Tommy Boy)"

Last edited by Zoltan; 04-27-2005 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-27-2005 | 11:11 AM
I was looking at an 04' Yellow Fx4. I liked it a lot and it had pretty much everything I wanted. So we start hagling price and they wouldn't budge on the 04' but had more room in the 05's. So, I went home that night and looked online at their trucks they had on the lot. I called the guy the next day and said I wanted so-and-so stock number. It was a red Fx4 Screw with the arizona beige bottom. I arrived that afternoon and the description was wrong and it was a super cab. It was all shinny and I was totally let down.

SO, I looked around the lot and looked in back and they had just gotten a KR Dk.Stone with no roof and no slider. Right next to it They had a lariat Dk.Stone with EVERYTHING. I fell in love. I know your not supposed to do that, but I was star struck. So I drove home my baby that afternoon. They did a half azzz job of cleaning it but I still get excited every morning driving it.

Sorry, for the long story but I really like this truck.

Old 04-27-2005 | 01:35 PM
salesguy says the truck is in and to come and pick it up. wife and i drive to the dealer after work. pull in and don't see it. salesguy says its back in the detail shop and just needs to be pulled around. wife and i walk back to the detailing building and can only see the back of the truck. first thing i think "holy moly... that thing is big.... and high!". the tech backs her out and my eyes are glued to it. heart beat increasing. open all the doors. check it out inside and out. jump in for a test drive. drive 4-5 miles and come back to sign the papers and close the deal. couldn't keep my eyes off it. even today (almost one year later) i will be sitting in a bar or restraunt and see my truck parked outside and just be amazed how nice it looks and can't take my eyes from it.

oaw

Old 04-27-2005 | 01:55 PM
I had to turn in my 01 Dark Wedgewood blue F-150 lease, so it was a no brainer that i wanted the new F-150.
I initially could not make up my mind which color i wanted.
As we were talking he said he would bring one up from the back for a test drive. Just happended to be bright red....and the rest is history...

Old 04-27-2005 | 02:12 PM
I was actually out riding my dirt bike with some buddies when my dad called, and told me to meet him at the dealership.

When I got there, my truck was sitting out, just been washed and everything. My dad says to me,

"You like this one?"
"Yeah, its freaking awesome"
"Its yours."

He did the down payment, and now I've got the monthly.

And I LOVE my truck.

Quick Reply: Just for the heck of it......