2004 - 2008 F-150

Aftermarket head unit and Audiophile....

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005 | 05:47 PM
|
Aftermarket head unit and Audiophile....

I posted this over in the "audio and video" section, but did not get any bites. I would like to use the Alpine IVA 300/310, but am wondering how it will sound with the stock Audiophile system. I also have a 94 Corvette with the Bose system--I put an aftermarket CD player in it (using the Bose adapter) and it sounded so bad I removed it and went with another stock head unit. This is the reason for my concern with the Audiophile system. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 04-28-2005 | 12:00 AM
Re: Aftermarket head unit and Audiophile....

Originally posted by rhyno1
I posted this over in the "audio and video" section, but did not get any bites. I would like to use the Alpine IVA 300/310, but am wondering how it will sound with the stock Audiophile system. I also have a 94 Corvette with the Bose system--I put an aftermarket CD player in it (using the Bose adapter) and it sounded so bad I removed it and went with another stock head unit. This is the reason for my concern with the Audiophile system. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks.
I too am wondering how an after Head unit will sound with my facory speakers and subwoofer. Let me know what you find out.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket head unit and Audiophile....