2004 - 2008 F-150

Here's what I don't like, do you agree?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Im a Dolphin fan but . . .

. . . come on man, do you seriously want to brag about beating the Dolphins? Its almost like bragging to all your friends about having sex with a beat-up crack *****.

hahaha
if you put it in those terms, not much of a dolphin fan
it's football talk, take it easy and lighten up

Old 12-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by charlesA
hahaha
if you put it in those terms, not much of a dolphin fan
it's football talk, take it easy and lighten up
. . . I was just kidding?

Old 12-09-2005, 06:38 AM
What is this: "Queer Eye for the Truck Guy?!" What happened to all the MEN who didn't care if they got dings and scratches because it is a TRUCK! Did you see that new Z ad for trucks-"They're not scratches, they're SCARS...after all, do you want to see your face in the finish or a lifetime of adventure?" That captured why I bought a truck! I saw a full size HUMMER taking up three spots! Some mo metrosexual?! You guys would get along fine!

By the way, that infant smashing someone's mirror-did it ever occur to him that that person next to him wasn't even the car that did it?! What a baby! I hope that he encounters some trucker driving his wife's car!

Old 12-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by Recurve
What happened to all the MEN who didn't care if they got dings and scratches because it is a TRUCK!
They bought Titans because they dent easier and the ads had more chicks and beer in them.

Old 12-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Recurve
What is this: "Queer Eye for the Truck Guy?!" What happened to all the MEN who didn't care if they got dings and scratches because it is a TRUCK! Did you see that new Z ad for trucks-"They're not scratches, they're SCARS...after all, do you want to see your face in the finish or a lifetime of adventure?"
I hear ya Recurve. My 04 has got a long scratch down the passenger side from some branches and don't even ask about the roof. I figure 'it's a truck', and I don't mind a little personality showing. But I still take care when I am in a parking lot not to ding other people's vehicles so I expect the same treatment. Parking in more than one spot, especially this time of year, is begging for trouble.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:33 AM
My Girlfriend and anyone who ride with me get so pissed at me because I always park at the very end of the parking lot. If it is raining or snowing i drop everyone off then go park and get soaked, but o well. I'd rather be wet than have a dent or ding in my truck. The way I see it is if I am paying almost $40,000 for my truck then I am going to take care of it.

Old 12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I take my truck into the woods all the time so it certainly has its scratches which don't bother me at all, it being a TRUCK and all, but in the interest of "full disclosure" I do hate dings but mostly because of it's representative carelessness-some discourteous slob just letting the door fly! Something I would never do! I know one guy who didn't want to even drive his truck all afternoon after a ding though-now that's whacked!

Old 12-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Pre runner bars

I had a ladder fly off some Illegals truck and nail the side of my truck Tie down stuff in the back of your truck people. It was no use chasing him down in Phoenix at 5 am it is usually "NO INGLES" or "NO INSURANCE" its not only parking you have to worry about.

IT would look like crap but you could put pre runner bars all over your truch on the doors , the sides and tailgate. It would be a chrome forcefield.

Old 12-09-2005, 08:04 PM
definitely can't have anything nice these days due to some less fortunate lazy a$$es taking advantage. I don't drive my truck around town. I use a little commuter car.I still worry about it getting banged up because it wasn't free, but it does not hurt me as much as something I owe 35,000 for. It seems like nice vehicles are like magnets for those that don't give a sh*t. Convertibles getting their roof slashed. Old citizens without a license backing out ONTO your vehicle or gangbangers scratching the truck because it's just too nice and they don't have one. I'm installing a RAVELCO this week so that the truck won't be stolen. It seems like no one pays attention to alarms anymore. Here is a website for people who may be interested in their truck not being stolen.

http://www.ravelco.com/

Old 12-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Old 12-09-2005, 09:23 PM
If we go to a mall or crowded place I leave the truck at home. What really gets to me is when some idiot parks so close you can't even get into your vehicle, or have to slide in from the passenger side. And when you look in the pos they usually look like is living in it. I'm getting ticked just writing about it.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Or you park in an empty parking lot with no one around and someone comes and parks right next to your truck. As if there wasn't enough space or something.

Old 12-09-2005, 11:20 PM
My deal is that it almost seems a waste that one buys such a nice truck and then you can't use it all the time.

I agree that a truck is a truck but really.....some of these trucks are really a luxury car that is lifted with a bed....not to mention that they are so costly just to get banged up.

Old 12-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by suprpntr
My deal is that it almost seems a waste that one buys such a nice truck and then you can't use it all the time.

I agree that a truck is a truck but really.....some of these trucks are really a luxury car that is lifted with a bed....not to mention that they are so costly just to get banged up.
yep

Old 12-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Dumba$$e$ - A$$hole$, they're all the same.
I got a door ding on my truck the first week, my wifes SUV got banged up her first week too. People dont care when its not there stuff, they are more than likely driving shiznit boxes anyway.
We pay a lot of $$$$ for these monsters, even if my truck was 10 years old I would never bang up someone elses car or truck, its just plain ignorance.
People suck, thats my conclusion.

M V

Quick Reply: Here's what I don't like, do you agree?