2004 - 2008 F-150

Need Advice- Buying New '06 in 2 Days

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hehe-
Leased it TONIGHT BABY! DAMN it's a sweet truck! I got a smokin deal, and they REALLY took care of me over there. All the little extras they throw in oil change, service, insurance- this is the first time I've delt with Ford, and I am impressed. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! Now, time to go figure out what all the buttons do... Oh- btw- on my A Plan- my sponsor does not appear on title whatsoever...

Old 12-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by AZ_Specter
hehe-
Leased it TONIGHT BABY! DAMN it's a sweet truck! I got a smokin deal, and they REALLY took care of me over there. All the little extras they throw in oil change, service, insurance- this is the first time I've delt with Ford, and I am impressed. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! Now, time to go figure out what all the buttons do... Oh- btw- on my A Plan- my sponsor does not appear on title whatsoever...
Congrats!!! How bout some pics?? Wanna sell me your step bars??

Old 12-13-2005, 10:41 PM
good job

welcome to the f150 club hope you enjoy.

Old 12-14-2005, 01:35 AM
thanks- I'll throw up some pics tomorrow when it's light outside. This one didn't come with step bars afterall- so sorry...

Man I love this truck. Been driving it all night- it SOO rocks! What a nice ride- Ive been missing out!

Old 12-14-2005, 12:07 PM
thanks- I'll throw up some pics tomorrow when it's light outside. This one didn't come with step bars afterall- so sorry...

Man I love this truck. Been driving it all night- it SOO rocks! What a nice ride- Ive been missing out!
And you still didnt call me or email me or anything. I was gonna run some numbers for you. Oh well... enjoy the truck and get some pics up ASAP.

Old 12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
hehe-
Well I am ignorant on the leasing side of the deal…if you purchased it, he would have…but that’s behind you now.

So, congratulations on your new ride…

Old 12-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by jdpharmd
Yes, I just had a quote on leasing a 4x4 Lariat for $440/month with 0 down. Climate control, sat radio, memory seats, overhead rail system, 6-disc, 5.4, etc.

Lease lease lease lease lease lease

What was the term length & miles per year? Was this a Red Carpet Lease? Extended cab or Crew? Thanks!

Old 12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I did a 24 month lease. I do a lot of miles, so I maxed it out at 19,500/yr. It was a 4x4 SuperCrew Lariat- decked out. I added in the $2500 damage allowance, and got a coupon for life/disability insurance to cover the payments if something were to happen to me. That actually took me down by $3/mo. MSRP was $41,700. My A Plan discount brought it down to like $32k with the kickbacks from Ford and rebates... I believe I saw Red Carpet at some point, but not sure if that was cancelled out with the A Plan I have...

Quick Reply: Need Advice- Buying New '06 in 2 Days