2004 - 2008 F-150

04-05 PreRunners

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 09:41 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOUTHSIDE
i found a place for $225 a piece for front glass. you are probbly looking at maybe 10 pounds per side, here is the link

http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/Ford_F150.html
Any pictures of them?

Old 12-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Dude, I don't know where you've got that impression but cages are hardly for the "look" they're for people who PUSH the limits of their trucks in every instance I've seen.
Well, I know the cages are not "just for looks", I was trying to be funny. I also now how hard they are pushed and I know how severe of a punishment there suspensions go through. FYI, I saw a full caged PreRunner and a couple of hooked-up PreRunner style trucks in Daytona FL that are used as daily drivers with full bed and cages, so even though you dump loads of $$$$ into a suspension system, it doesnt mean that it has to be thrashed to the limits, it could be "just for looks". Money talks my friend

Originally Posted by SOUTHSIDE
i found a place for $225 a piece for front glass. you are probbly looking at maybe 10 pounds per side, here is the link
Thanks for the info right back at yah

Later
M V

Old 12-17-2005, 01:25 PM
This is were I got mine for my Chevy yeah I know http://glassworksunlimited.com/index.html And check this one out http://www.fly-n-hi.com/FST/f150_irs.htm

Old 12-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Glassworks fit way better than Hannemann but Hannemann is more solid.

Old 12-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Old 12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Any pictures of them?

YEA I HAVE FOUND THEM LIKE 10 MILLION TIMES AND NOW I CANT FIND THE SITE WHE I DO ILL POST IT . BUT THEY ARE 3 INCH RISE WITH A 4 INCH FLARE . IF THAT HELPS

Old 12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
The links I posted earlier on, those truck pictures, almost (if not all) have flared glass fenders on em...

Old 06-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Hannemann Fiberglass Fenders 04+

Here is what I found out. I bought a set of fibeglass fenders for the great looking rise and flare and to clear my 35inch ProComps even with the King Racing shocks on the corners. Sadly the transition from the flared fender to the stock bumper leaves a 2 inch gap. Fender sits shorter than stock bumper. I called Hal at Hannemann Fiberglass and he was of very little help. The only offer that he made available was to purchase the fiberglass bumber they have for sale and it would fit. For those of us that do ot want to toss their stock bumbers fog lights and all attached this is not a viable solution. I have seen others that have cut the bumpers to fit the curve of the fiberglass fenders and this does not sit well FOR ME. Others it may be fine. Finally the guys from Glassworks Unlimited(714-379-9134) are in the process of making a piece that will transition the flow of the high rise flared fenders to the stock bumpers. Call them for a manufacture date as of last week I was told this part would be available in three weeks. Nice guys too. Hope this may help some that find themselves in the same situation before you get there.

arizonfanatic

Old 06-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by arizonafanatic
Here is what I found out. I bought a set of fibeglass fenders for the great looking rise and flare and to clear my 35inch ProComps even with the King Racing shocks on the corners. Sadly the transition from the flared fender to the stock bumper leaves a 2 inch gap. Fender sits shorter than stock bumper. I called Hal at Hannemann Fiberglass and he was of very little help. The only offer that he made available was to purchase the fiberglass bumber they have for sale and it would fit. For those of us that do ot want to toss their stock bumbers fog lights and all attached this is not a viable solution. I have seen others that have cut the bumpers to fit the curve of the fiberglass fenders and this does not sit well FOR ME. Others it may be fine. Finally the guys from Glassworks Unlimited(714-379-9134) are in the process of making a piece that will transition the flow of the high rise flared fenders to the stock bumpers. Call them for a manufacture date as of last week I was told this part would be available in three weeks. Nice guys too. Hope this may help some that find themselves in the same situation before you get there.

arizonfanatic
Did you have any pics of the fenders you didnt like?

Quick Reply: 04-05 PreRunners