2004 - 2008 F-150

K&N vs. AF1 Cool Air Intakes?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005 | 01:20 AM
|
K&N vs. AF1 Cool Air Intakes?

OK all. I have the K&N kit, but I never hear anyone talking about that kit. Seems that the AF1 is the kit of choice. Can anyone tell me the difference? Why is one better than the other. Which one is better? etc.

I am considering the Troyer Tune, but would want to make sure to have everything in order before I do so.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave

Old 12-15-2005 | 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by BigDave4
OK all. I have the K&N kit, but I never hear anyone talking about that kit. Seems that the AF1 is the kit of choice. Can anyone tell me the difference? Why is one better than the other. Which one is better? etc.

I am considering the Troyer Tune, but would want to make sure to have everything in order before I do so.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave
Call mike and ask him, im sure he'd be more then happy to go over the intakes with ya.

Old 12-15-2005 | 04:07 AM
Truck of the Month
I get lots of compliments on my AF1, why, I do not know. Everyone just thinks it looks sick under the hood, it's the only shiny thing there! It sounds very performancy as well. By that I mean it's almost got a supercharger whine to it.

Old 12-15-2005 | 11:47 AM
I have an K&N 77 Series Intake with a polished tube and all that good crap. With my Flowmasters and at WOT, my truck screams goin down the highway. I've turned alot of heads with it.

I almost went AF1 but them idiots took too long, so I said screw them and went with K&N. I am extreamly satisfied with my K&N. 2K Miles and no CEL's!!!

Quick Reply: K&N vs. AF1 Cool Air Intakes?