2004 - 2008 F-150

Well add me to the list for reviews on tuners...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys. Now i'm leaning back to the XCal, but I love the way the edge has the dash molding. Anyway, it's just a waiting game now till I get all the other mods done.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking posts #31 and #32 best for deciding xcal vs edge

Hands down the best review of the two. I ordered my Edge today, thank you Mojoe.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh flick you mojoe. Now how am I supposed to sell this XCal2 for an Edge when you're telling these guys this

I was unable to datalog, went past the "datalog due date" but in town it's constantly shifting at 3k rpms, my friends all notice how wierd it is compared to their trucks. It actually reduces my power in town when delaying shifts that long, it's annoying and terrible on gas mileage while in town as well. It also wasn't a huge difference from stock, but there was definitely an improvement. I guess I expected more, I'd love to try the edge anyone in NorCal with one? Now as for gas mileage on the highway it's great, only in town I have that high rpm shift problem it makes the truck very unfun to drive because you have to wait until it upshifts for you to begin accelerating again. It's tempting me to unload my tunes to see if I like the shifting better stock.

Originally Posted by FX4Me2
Bigblackfx4 has the edge and i have the TP.xcal2 and we loaded his tweeked tune into my truck and did a 0-60. Then we loaded my troyer tune and did a 0-60 and the Edge had a better time
What were your times FX4me2?

Last edited by Josiah; 01-25-2007 at 10:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Well add me to the list for reviews on tuners...