2004 - 2008 F-150

10 inch lift w/ pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006 | 12:20 PM
|
Thanks guys for the positive feedback,

josiah- The tires do still rub when i turn all the way to the right or left and i will need to trim a little, also over curbs or speed bumps they also do rub and it gets to be a bit of a pain, u just have to be carefull. I'll take some pics tonight of the cv angles and coilovers 4 ya, the coilovers are not cranked ALL the way but are a little, the truck also rides really well for a lifted truck and the tires are awesome on mud and on the road. They are a ittle loud but i love the sound they make, i would recomend the mickey thompson tires to anyone. The house in the background is also mine.

Kelmvor, i don't know how cheap u got ur lift but i'm sure there are plenty people here will tell u a lift costs alot of money.

Last edited by bigyellowtruck1; 04-11-2006 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2006 | 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by bigyellowtruck1

josiah- The tires do still rub when i turn all the way to the right or left and i will need to trim a little, also over curbs or speed bumps they also do rub and it gets to be a bit of a pain, u just have to be carefull. I'll take some pics tonight of the cv angles and coilovers 4 ya, the coilovers are not cranked ALL the way but are a little, the truck also rides really well for a lifted truck and the tires are awesome on mud and on the road. They are a ittle loud but i love the sound they make, i would recomend the mickey thompson tires to anyone. The house in the background is also mine.

Kelmvor, i don't know how cheap u got ur lift but i'm sure there are plenty people here will tell u a lift costs alot of money.
So then your truck is basicly useless off-road then, if you have rubbing when you go over curbs or speed bumps, I can only imagine what would happen during off-roading...

Old 04-11-2006 | 12:39 PM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by -TXF150-
So then your truck is basicly useless off-road then, if you have rubbing when you go over curbs or speed bumps, I can only imagine what would happen during off-roading...
Oh yeah, you're one to talk

Only kidding you bud.

Old 04-11-2006 | 03:44 PM

UMMMM - not to get everyone started all over again BUT!!!! There is NO WAY you have any rubbing at all dude. I have the same setup and i could put 40" on it and ride FINE. I really havn't kept up with everyone bashing you , but i have to mention it Maybe there is some truth to the storie about you...hehe

Old 04-11-2006 | 03:53 PM
please post more pics !!!nice truck

Old 04-11-2006 | 04:07 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by kelmvor
UMMMM - not to get everyone started all over again BUT!!!! There is NO WAY you have any rubbing at all dude. I have the same setup and i could put 40" on it and ride FINE. I really havn't kept up with everyone bashing you , but i have to mention it Maybe there is some truth to the storie about you...hehe
But, how wide are your tires? Plus, the difference in wheels could be a huge difference. SalFX4 is running a 4" Rancho kit with a 2.5" with 37s and no rubbing.

Hes got 15.5" wide tires which is probally why they rub so bad and not to mention, look horrible.

Old 04-11-2006 | 04:29 PM
|
I do think they rub because of the 15.50 inches wide tires, kelmvor's are only 37x13.50, so the extra 2 inces wide could cause them to rub. I will post more pics soon guys, probably tonight when i get home from the gym.

Old 04-11-2006 | 04:58 PM
well i pinched myself and i guess i am not imagining the pictures!
nice job on the truck hopefully you dont get any tickets for being too high and have to take the lift and tires back! j/k

Old 04-11-2006 | 05:55 PM

You're contradicting yourself on this posts. Re read it folks....

Old 04-11-2006 | 06:08 PM
Nice dude, I think it looks great!
Sorry about all the jerks on here.
I am thinking of getting those same wheels in 17's with 35's on a 4" Rancho lift.
Again, I like it.

Old 04-11-2006 | 06:16 PM
Nice job!

Love to see flairsides lifted, gives me ideas of what mine will look like in a few years.

Have a

Old 04-11-2006 | 07:04 PM
Looks good.

Old 04-11-2006 | 11:46 PM
nice tires i love the wide stance but i don't think i would want to worry about curbs or bumps it's not a civic.

i say the truck is his....lets say it isn't his and he goes and around and takes all these pictures of someone's truck how pathetic would that be. to make this stuff up and go on a forum to try to "impress" people....pretty gay...

Quick Reply: 10 inch lift w/ pics