2004 - 2008 F-150

Bye F-150----hello Fusion

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006 | 02:22 PM
|
Originally Posted by stevens11
fusion is 4 cyl. 5-speed, so far after 3000 miles averaging 31.7 mpg, if the display is correct.
That is the same color I got. I am getting right at 30 average.

Old 06-10-2006 | 02:26 PM
whoa, to each his own I guess. time to find a new site to join

Old 06-10-2006 | 03:01 PM
Sorry to see you got rid of the truck. I never would of imagined that being you had a camper on it. Obviously you needed the space in the back for something.

I'd contemplated picking up a second vehicle. Something with better gas mileage and something to take the daily driver status off my truck so I can get a longer lifetime out of it.

Old 06-10-2006 | 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by 05RoushMarkLT
Sorry to see you got rid of the truck. I never would of imagined that being you had a camper on it. Obviously you needed the space in the back for something.

I'd contemplated picking up a second vehicle. Something with better gas mileage and something to take the daily driver status off my truck so I can get a longer lifetime out of it.
I was thinking of picking up a motor bike to do all my running around in. My wife didnt like that idea to much.

I have tried to drive a car, but i cant get used to having my a$$ dragging along 6" off of the ground. Im stuck driving a truck, no matter what.

Old 06-10-2006 | 08:17 PM
|
Originally Posted by 05RoushMarkLT

I changed possitions at my job, and I no longer need to carry alot of crap. I will be back in the game in a year or so. My complaint really was not the gas mileage but passing by the gas station and not stoping to fill up is nice.

Quick Reply: Bye F-150----hello Fusion