2004 - 2008 F-150

Screw vs Pontaic G6

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Screw vs Pontaic G6

Well last night this guy in a pontiac G6 starts cruising next to me then he gasses it and hits the breaks trying to get me to play. So the light turns red and I see my chance. My two buddies are in the truck and there not sure if the 150 can take the car. This guy doesn't even line up even; his head is at my back seat. So I'm not sure if he wants to race- but I figured he might be staying back and then going for the sneak attack when the light turns.

So the light turns and I lightly gas it (no need to make alot of noise if not racing). But this guy is gone he's trying to sneak attack me. he gets his back tires to my front before I realized it, then I'm on him and I put a truck length on him by 65mph then shut it down. So I veer left to turn and the guy honks and gives me the thumbs up.

Obviously I think it was the slower of the two version G6's. The faster runs the 0-60 in about 6.8 and with the lead this guy had I couldn't of caught him. The G6's always try to run me on the freeway (its like I attrack them)- I always hand them there **** but I hadn't had the opportunity to get at them from a dig. It was a clean race and I beat him with 2 other guys in the truck that was the best part.

Last edited by Scandall; 02-16-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Thats a good kill. But I think your right that must have been the slower one because my mom has the g6 gtp hardtop convertable and she smokes me everytime. but in my defense i did have my 22's on my truck for the race.

Old 02-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Nice kill
what mods do you have?

Old 02-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Running: The edge level 3
K/N intake, and the magnaflow SISO. The last time I tested for 0-60 on the edge (at sea level) I ran 6.92. With tire slip and up the slightest of grades. I have the stock tires and rims 18's (but I keep um clean).

I don't know what it is I've had this truck for almost a year and only in the last week have people been trying to race me. Its awesome- until I get beat.

Quick Reply: Screw vs Pontaic G6