2004 - 2008 F-150

Anyody know where to find aftermaket King Ranch Grille?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyody know where to find aftermaket King Ranch Grille?

I searched this forum and the KR forum to no avail. I know I can get original Ford parts for around $130. But I would have to paint it too. One of the members here spoke of an identical looking aftermarket King Ranch grille for a much more reasonable price and it's already painted. Does anybody know where to find such a grille? Thanks for your help.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:35 PM
The grille comes painted. If you want it another color that's a different story.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:07 PM
you want an oem kr grille?

Old 05-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, I guess my confusion continues. All the Ford dealerships I spoken with here in SE MIchigan tell me that the grilles come completely unpainted (black?) and would need to be painted to match the Arizona Beige. The FX4 grilles are apparently the same way, according to them. So if you got an OEM KR grille already painted AZ Beige I'd like to hear more about. Maybe the guys I've talked to don't understand what I'm asking when I say "Does it need to be painted?"

And like I mentioned, I was in contact with another forum member and he told me of an inexpensive (Less than half the price of OEM) aftermaket grille that DID come painted AZ beige. I just lost contact with him and don't know the company that makes it.

And finally, yes I'd like an OEM KR Grille. I'll email you and see what's up.

Thanks guys.

Quick Reply: Anyody know where to find aftermaket King Ranch Grille?