2004 - 2008 F-150

FX4 vs. Lariat 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007 | 09:19 AM
When I did my test drive on the FX4 I found it had more umph (or pick up) to it.... more responsive to the pedal. Anyone else find this?

I ended up with the Lariat since the cost delta was marginal for the extras that you got in the Lariat.

I love me truck!

Old 05-31-2007 | 09:30 AM
kdds05screw
Originally Posted by kdds05screw
name calling now?? you come across like just another pencil neck tough guy behind a keyboard. this is a stupid, I'm done with this thread!
"Buttercup" = name-calling? It's a very PC word these days. Regardless, you seemed to be arguing a fact that simply was .... well, just not a fact. True, each F150 has grey in it, but I was simply stating that the only two interior colors offered were called black and tan by Ford. That's it. Come on back and stop taking things so seriously. Dude, I called you "buttercup". If you don't see the humor in that, then perhaps you would be better off staying out of this thread and most all of the world for that matter. It's harsh out there. A thick skin and sense of humor will go a long way in averting an altercation. If you're biased against Thundercats, maybe PowerPuff Girls is more to your liking ??? Okay, Okay, now THAT's funny, right.

On a serious note, sorry if I offended you in the previous post with the buttercup.

freekyFX4
You do realize you make literally NO SENSE what so ever. Nada.
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
I have always been a fan of the FX4's. They just look more like a truck to me. Sure, you can make a Lariat look like an FX4...but why not just buy an FX4?
Seriously, they look exactly the same. Oh wait, let me put an "FX4" decal on my Lariat so it looks more like a truck. LMFAO. You must do stand up with the late Rodney Dangerfield. It's the SAME FRIG'N TRUCK. The FX4 has some offroad shocks. Who-hoooooo. Too funny.

Old 05-31-2007 | 09:50 AM
Moderator &
Thread closed.

Quick Reply: FX4 vs. Lariat 4x4