2004 - 2008 F-150

TSB Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 01:53 PM
HaV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSB Question

My first post on this site

Anyways, I searched and did not find any answers for what I am looking for. On the out of warranty 04+ F150's, are the TSB's covered by ford or are they covered by an individual? I am pretty sure I am getting the slip/bump on accel from my drive shaft and Ive noticed some whine from the rear end of the truck. Its an 04 FX4 regular cab.

Thanks!

Old 05-30-2007, 01:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HaV
My first post on this site

Anyways, I searched and did not find any answers for what I am looking for. On the out of warranty 04+ F150's, are the TSB's covered by ford or are they covered by an individual? I am pretty sure I am getting the slip/bump on accel from my drive shaft and Ive noticed some whine from the rear end of the truck. Its an 04 FX4 regular cab.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, No. TSB costs are only covered by Ford for the duration of your factory warranty. After that, you (the owner) pick up the cost. Keep in mind that TSB's are not recalls. They are simply somewhat-known fixes for common problems. If the problem doesn't show up within 3yrs/36,000 miles, then you're on your own. They can still perform the TSB repair, but at your expense.

Old 05-30-2007, 04:31 PM
HaV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats what I was afraid of.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: TSB Question