2004 - 2008 F-150

2006 screw ac wiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2006 screw xlt electronic control upgrade

New guy here.......hoping for a little guidance from you guys. I have read though some of these post and have seen that people have asked about switching the ac control from an xlt to the one a lariat has.....which is the electronic one. well i went out and purchased and electronic module and connected it to my xlt. first the control does control the heating and cooling allong with defrost vent and all the other functions. of course you cant use the automatic, or program temps or seat heating since it didnt come with the truck.but the basic functions do work...all except one which is why i am here. i would like to know if anyone can help me out with a diagram or tell me what wires are the ones that control the fan speed on the electronic climate control. a schematic or diagram would be great. the electronic module comes with 2 plugs one plugs in no problem the other is the fan switch which dont match. im sure there is someone more experienced than me in this department that can help i would really appreciate it. this would be a creat mod for those of us with xlts.Like i said if some one with a lariat can let me know which ones control the fan speed that would be great. once i get this figured out and i see that it works i will modify my bezel to fit the controler and let it look stock. pics and infor will be posted once i have solved this

anyone?

Last edited by nandomart; 09-13-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: explain myself better

Quick Reply: 2006 screw ac wiring