2004 - 2008 F-150

seating issue after 350miles in one day

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seating issue after 350miles in one day

ive got a quick question? after doing a search: front seats! im only finding out about adjusting the seats for stereo modifications(adding subwoofers) but thats not the reason for me wanting to adjust the seats in my 04, i want to adjust them couse after 350 miles in it today i found the butt portion of the seat to be very uncomfortable on the back of my legs(and my wifes when i let her drive) when i drove it alot today. has anyone got a modification option for possibly leveling the seats for the purpose of getting pressure off the back off the knees due to the butt part of the seat leaning back to far? thanks for the input and help in advance! thanks mrshadetree0222
PICTURES IN THE GALLERY OF SEATING ISSUE!!

Old 09-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Didnt you already post this once in here?

Old 09-30-2007, 12:57 AM
yeah my opologies

im sorry ima stuppy, and dont know what im doing! im trying to get the hang of this stupid puter thingy. just not good at it yet. i put it in once with wrong title and wasn't able to change the title once it went in! since i put it in wrong i figured i would be able to delete the whole thread but i wasnt.. I REPEAT IM A PUTER STUPPY... im learnin as fast as i can.

Quick Reply: seating issue after 350miles in one day