2004 - 2008 F-150

What should I do to it?!!??!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007 | 11:30 PM
01trublugt - Hit it on the button Except he missed the cowboy hat or the bull sticker on the doors. Just joking !! ( I`m a latin my self !)

yamahahino - Truck doesn`t LOOK Mexicanized. Nice truck for a 16 yr old.My first car was Ford Granada,( you probably don`t know what that was ). If you do lift go with 2.5 leveling kit and some 33`s.

Enjoy your new truck

Old 09-30-2007 | 11:32 PM
the grille actually doesn't look that bad...looks like a carriage works or something...i would ditch the handle covers and get Lincoln Mark LT handles would look alot better....and id lift before i lowered....

Old 09-30-2007 | 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by 01TruBluGT

For the unfamiliar here I will explain the term "Mexicanized"

Usually you will find most if not all of the following: Chrome bug shield, chrome window visors, Some form of aftermarket pin striping be it tribal, the "chain look" ect. You will see chrome edge trim around all doors, up to and including tailgate and fuel door, large sticker across the top windshield, every sticker Summit sent them when they ordered the bug shield stuck to the back window, Chrome license plate frame usually the chain or the two Cobra one, Chrome fender trim, 4x4 and or off road stickers on an obvious 4x2 with car tires on a set of 16" chrome rims, Tailpipe will have one of thoes small slip-ons you can pick up from Wal Mart, the list extends itself to any part you can find at Pep Boys or AutoZone that they are selling in the 99 cent bin as you walk through the door. Interior will have changed shift ***** usually something with chrome or lights, generic cell phone holders screwed into the dash, rubber floor mats that don't fit but have something like flames, or Ford Racing on them.

Most of those after-market auto supply store things aren't too bad by themselves - if - and only if - they are actually functional.

Auto vent shades are okay if they aren't bling-bling chrome plated. Just get the regular, low key, gray and use them to keep you windows down when parked in the sun. Even fuzzy dice are cool if they aren't being hung in conjunction with an air freshener tree.

Remember: only if they actually serve a purpose (like spare center console with cup holders), nothing with fake chrome plating, and never more than 3 in any combination (like vent shade, console, and dice).

Once you've added more than three, you're mexicanized.

Once you get fake chrome, you're mexicanized.

Once you lower a truck that is suppose to be lifted, you're mexicanized.

Once you fabricate a 3 foot wide, white Nike swoosh emblem to affix to your rear window over the black limo tint, you're mexicanized.

Once you limo tint anything that is not a limo, you're mexicanized.

Once you spend more on a car payment than you do for housing, you're mexicanized.

Once you spend more on your car than you do on your children (you get rims & tires, $2K, your kids don't have a college fund), you're mexicanized.

Once you throw a bunch of cash into your car, and can't even afford community college for yourself, you're mexicanized.

Once you think value a car more than an education and a future, you're mexicanized.

Once you have sex with another guy because you're attracted to his car, you're mexicanized.

Get It?

Old 09-30-2007 | 11:57 PM
not mexicanized at all if you ask me only things that are on there that would be on a mexicanized truck are the chrome handles and bolt over grill

but yeah do exactly what you said

Old 09-30-2007 | 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by azmidget91
not mexicanized at all if you ask me only things that are on there that would be on a mexicanized truck are the chrome handles and bolt over grill

but yeah do exactly what you said

o yeah btw first thing you should really do is edit your first post saying your 16 and dont have much money to spend on mods cuz you have a truck that alot of working men out there would love to be able to afford they will get jealous and then you will find your self with pleanty of enimys on the site....

Old 10-01-2007 | 12:18 AM
Trucks owned by High Schoolers

Old 10-01-2007 | 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by chazf150
Trucks owned by High Schoolers

Don't start one of those gong show threads up. I read one just like that the other day, it was a flamefest.

Old 10-01-2007 | 09:14 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by 07HD
Don't start one of those gong show threads up. I read one just like that the other day, it was a flamefest.

but theyre fun