2004 - 2008 F-150

rearended last night

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007 | 02:29 PM
|
Angry rearended last night

last night leaving my subdivision im in the left turn lane waiting for the light, anywho theres an suv in front of me and a minivan behind me. anyway, the light turns green and the suv and i move forward into the intersection and wait for the trafiic to go through the intersection before we turn, so we stop and im stopped for abotu 5 seconds and then thump!!!!! i was like what the ****??? the minivan. i dont know what the dumbass was thinking, but his wife was sure giving him a good going over!! anyway we pulled over, and i walked around back and all he says is: ****ing trailer hitch! and i was like, " trailer hitch, TRAILER HITCH!! i dont even have a ****ing ball on dude!! how in the hell did you manage to straight up drive into me, are you retarted?!?!" anyway there was no damage to the truck but there was a nice hole shattered in his bumper!
some people just cant drive!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i wish i had of done the roll out of the drivers seat holding my neck!!hahaha

Old 12-22-2007 | 02:34 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Truck of the Month
at least there was no damage, i hate minivans and station wagons...

Old 12-22-2007 | 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by xtylerx
last night leaving my subdivision im in the left turn lane waiting for the light, anywho theres an suv in front of me and a minivan behind me. anyway, the light turns green and the suv and i move forward into the intersection and wait for the trafiic to go through the intersection before we turn, so we stop and im stopped for abotu 5 seconds and then thump!!!!! i was like what the ****??? the minivan. i dont know what the dumbass was thinking, but his wife was sure giving him a good going over!! anyway we pulled over, and i walked around back and all he says is: ****ing trailer hitch! and i was like, " trailer hitch, TRAILER HITCH!! i dont even have a ****ing ball on dude!! how in the hell did you manage to straight up drive into me, are you retarted?!?!" anyway there was no damage to the truck but there was a nice hole shattered in his bumper!
some people just cant drive!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i wish i had of done the roll out of the drivers seat holding my neck!!hahaha
Next time, put your biggest hitch ball on, & see what he says then.....

Old 12-22-2007 | 05:37 PM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
Next time, put your biggest hitch ball on, & see what he says then.....
lol...Just let him rearend you with a rapid hitch 10" drop like mine.... I could see that doing some damage..

Old 12-22-2007 | 10:12 PM
Thats going around this season. Had a Chevy Equinox total itself on my hitch. Felt bad for the guy and his two screaming kids so I bungied his bumper back on so he could drive away. Oh yeah lost my $2.99 rubber hitch cover in his 5000k plastic/styrofoam bumper.

Old 12-22-2007 | 11:42 PM
Yea 3 weeks ago had a off duty cop , hit me while i was waiting to turn in my driveway, I was at dead stop an he hit me going 40 never seen me.. Hit me right in hitch and where the hit bolts to frame bent it an totaled my truck out.

Good news is they gave me decent amount for the truck . so going day after christmas to get a new FX2

Old 12-22-2007 | 11:46 PM
|
i have a tow hook for it, maybe ill swing that on!!

Old 12-23-2007 | 01:01 AM
Suspended
yeah people cant drive these days. i was at the local BP today grabbing a soda and a durango backed onto an impala's hood, now that classic

Old 12-23-2007 | 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by xtylerx
i have a tow hook for it, maybe ill swing that on!!
You mean like this?

Old 12-23-2007 | 01:37 AM
My dad with his '92 F250 4x4 v8 5 speed climbed onto a brand new white LeBaron a couple years ago... the person inside was scared s%$#less.

He got up so far that his trailer hitch coupler was through their windshield, and he didn't even have a ball mount either... He needed to use 4x4 to get off because his rear wheels were off the ground.

LeBaron: Totalled. The engine actually got crushed under the weight of the truck. Now that is SICK.

I wish camera phones were around back then...

Old 12-23-2007 | 01:38 AM
Truck of the Month
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
You mean like this?

Now that could do some serious damage...

Old 12-23-2007 | 01:41 AM
I had this happen a few weeks ago - same result!

Truck was fine - but too bad for a few day old new body style CTS! It was a nice opportunity to look over the interior!

Old 12-23-2007 | 02:03 AM
I want to get a RanchHand bumper and just rail cars all day...

Old 12-23-2007 | 02:19 AM
|
You mean like this?

hahahaha JUST like that, although its got 3 other *****.

Old 12-23-2007 | 02:54 AM
You mean like this?

Just think... they wouldn't be able to get away because their bumper is hooked onto the hook.

Slam on the gas, and give them a joy ride....

Quick Reply: rearended last night