2004 - 2008 F-150

Ford customer service is outstanding!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008 | 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by worland
Two of the three Ford dealers in my area are superb. They definitely go the extra mile.

The other dealer... well, he's small with huge over head and whines about everything. He won't negotiate on selling a new vehicle because you're taking food out of his kid's mouth. He won't fix anything under warranty for a vehicle he didn't sell because you're hogging up a stall for paying customers.
I have a local dealer like the 3rd one. Tried to get a sport trac fixed under warranty there since its 3 miles from my house and they gave me crap because I bought it somewhere else. I didnt buy from them because they didnt have what I wanted at the time.

Old 02-08-2008 | 05:13 PM
The dealership where I got my truck at is full of panzies.
I would never buy from them again. They're full of **** too and the accesory guys (which are 20 year old bros, I can't stand them) NEVER answer their phone but then I drive up there and they're both playing paper football at their desks. What a joke.

Every dealership is different man.

Old 02-08-2008 | 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Arca_ex
I would never buy from them again. They're full of **** too and the accesory guys (which are 20 year old bros, I can't stand them) NEVER answer their phone but then I drive up there and they're both playing paper football at their desks. What a joke.

Every dealership is different man.
Whats 20 yr old bros? Are they siblings or are you being racist? If they're punks, then they are punks. It doesnt matter if they are white, black, asian or hispanic. I would appreciate if you would keep it to that.

Thank you.

Old 02-08-2008 | 07:42 PM
|
risupercrewman,
I won't be pulling any trailers so I guess I won't have to worry about that.

Worland,

I have driven both now and I cannot tell the difference between the 4.6 & 5.4 so I guess they're both "dogs" .

Actually I am verry happy with the 4.6 - couldn't ask for anything more. It is gonna do exactly what I purchased it to do.

Old 02-10-2008 | 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by hllon4whls
Whats 20 yr old bros? Are they siblings or are you being racist? If they're punks, then they are punks. It doesnt matter if they are white, black, asian or hispanic. I would appreciate if you would keep it to that.

Thank you.
Bro isn't a race, and doesn't refer to the color of their skin. Don't call me a racist, you labeled me just as much as I labeled them so does that make you any better than I?

Last edited by Arca_ex; 02-10-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 02-10-2008 | 04:50 AM
Suspended
Bro isn't a race, and doesn't refer to the color of their skin. Don't call me a racist, you labeled me just as much as I labeled them so does that make you any better than I?
Seriously. God...I almost threw up a little when I read that retarded reply. I didn't know Al Sharpton drove an F150....

Old 02-10-2008 | 07:59 AM
I didnt label you a racist, I asked a question. However, despite your feeble attempt to deflect that question, its clear that bro is a derrogatory statement towards a group of people. I did remind you that this is not the place for it. You made two posts almost back to back and used the term bro and I called you on it.

Please explain what these two references of bro means, if its a completely not prejudicial, non-racist statement.

Geez. Tires? The stealership here put the WRONG RIMS on my truck. I pointed it out the instant it rolled out and all this stupid punk kid with bro tatoos all over himself could say to me was "uhh.. well we didn't have those and our rim supplier blah blah blah blah blah."
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=12
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=17

Last edited by hllon4whls; 02-10-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-10-2008 | 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Simple Man
So I purchased an 06 F150 this past Saturday. The interior on this truck was perfect, it looked and even still smelled new except for it had a dime size fray on the back seat. So on Thursday I get home and there is a message from the dealer I purchased it from. The message said that they had ordered all new factory cloth for both the front seats and the back. They said it was all covered under warranty so there was no charge to me. So I just now dropped my truck off and they said it would take about 3-4 hours for them to rip off the old cloth coverings and install the new cloth. They even gave me an 06 Fx4 to drive while they are doing this.

How can you beat a deal like that!?!?!?
I would have asked how much extra for factory leather, because that fabric stains like heck. Hope it doesn't. Good Luck.

Old 02-10-2008 | 10:18 AM
its clear that bro is a derrogatory statement towards a group of people. I did remind you that this is not the place for it. You made two posts almost back to back and used the term bro and I called you on it.

Please explain what these two references of bro means, if its a completely not prejudicial, non-racist statement.

in the south LA where you are bro maybe a no no term...but out west i would guess in AZ the same as los angeles, everyone is bro....if in fact he was not referring to two true same mother birthed brothers

Old 02-10-2008 | 12:05 PM
I didnt label you a racist, I asked a question. However, despite your feeble attempt to deflect that question, its clear that bro is a derrogatory statement towards a group of people. I did remind you that this is not the place for it. You made two posts almost back to back and used the term bro and I called you on it.

Why don't you go cause trouble somewhere else? You are the race baiter. You are the only one who has brought up race. you sound like a democrat, you bring up race and start trouble and then you try to blame it on who you are attacking,you act like Bro is the "N" word. GO AWAY!

Old 02-10-2008 | 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Simple Man
So I purchased an 06 F150 this past Saturday. The interior on this truck was perfect, it looked and even still smelled new except for it had a dime size fray on the back seat. So on Thursday I get home and there is a message from the dealer I purchased it from. The message said that they had ordered all new factory cloth for both the front seats and the back. They said it was all covered under warranty so there was no charge to me. So I just now dropped my truck off and they said it would take about 3-4 hours for them to rip off the old cloth coverings and install the new cloth. They even gave me an 06 Fx4 to drive while they are doing this.

How can you beat a deal like that!?!?!?
Congrats on the great service-wish I had a dealer like that around here. Its not ford service that you are admiring its the individual dealer. I have some warranty work needed on my truck and they are giving me run around about it because of aftermarket accessories on the truck. I even called Ford and that did me no good at all. Only dealer around here that I like doesnt do warranty work anymore-voltswagon bought them out so they work on fords but no warranty work

Old 02-10-2008 | 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by projetmech
go to toms ford or oasis ford here in nj and tell me what you think. the only good ford dealer that i knew in the area closed. probably a gm product for me next. those 2 i mentioned suck
I live 2 minutes from Oasis Ford and I went to them 2 times for car/truck and they suck. Could not come close to what I was paid for my 05 @ Staten Island Ford and they did not want to make a deal with my for a Edge this past summer for my wife. Have not tired their service but I need to get my shifter fixed since the cap poped off and I hear they will change it under warrenty.

Old 02-10-2008 | 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by powderburn2
Why don't you go cause trouble somewhere else? You are the race baiter. You are the only one who has brought up race. you sound like a democrat, you bring up race and start trouble and then you try to blame it on who you are attacking,you act like Bro is the "N" word. GO AWAY!
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Just as Bro can be used in the same derrogatory context as the N word, which IMHO it has been. All I asked was not to post condescending remarks based on what someone looks like. i.e. race.

Old 02-10-2008 | 02:50 PM
its nice to hear a good story about a ford dealer once in a while. i also have a good one here. i had some warranty work done on my truck when i bought it and they let me pick any used vehicle on the lot to drive untill mine was fixed. as for the racist stuff it is obvious nobody meant to offend anybody so why dont we just drop it and get back on track before the thread becomes pointless. congrats on the new truck.

Old 02-10-2008 | 02:54 PM
Suspended
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Just as Bro can be used in the same derrogatory context as the N word, which IMHO it has been. All I asked was not to post condescending remarks based on what someone looks like. i.e. race.
Sorry but you're wrong, get that race crap out of here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro

Quick Reply: Ford customer service is outstanding!!