2004 - 2008 F-150

Ford customer service is outstanding!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008 | 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Sorry but you're wrong, get that race crap out of here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro
This is what I took it as short for this. If I am wrong, so be it.

6. brother 66 up, 47 down

A black male, related or not don't mater as long as his black
wass up my brother?

Old 02-10-2008 | 03:21 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by hllon4whls
This is what I took it as short for this. If I am wrong, so be it.
Yup, you are wrong.

Bros and Brothers are two different things.

Old 02-10-2008 | 03:54 PM
Yup, you are wrong.

Bros and Brothers are two different things.
I guess I am getting old. I need to make a trip over to the WC one day.

Old 02-10-2008 | 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by hellholes
I guess I am getting old. I need to make a trip over to the WC one day.
By the way, I am glad the OP has a great dealer. There are alot more good ones than bad. You never hear much about the good ones just a whole lot about the the bad.

Old 02-11-2008 | 01:46 AM
Well the 2 dealers that I have used here in western Washington are both outstanding. One even brought me my truck after a service to my work 35 miles from the dealership. Nothing but goods things to say in 3+ years.

Old 02-11-2008 | 11:04 AM
Please explain what these two references of bro means, if its a completely not prejudicial, non-racist statement.
He lives in Arizona...that place is full of "bros". And the term has nothing to do with the color of a person's skin. It's a term used to describe people who act a certain way. Common terminology for the southwest. Here's the Urban Dictionary definition:

1. Stupid white trash guys in the 909 with lifted trucks, wife beaters, ****ty music (usually the most popular rap, hardcore, and nowadays emo) ugly girlfriends, ugly hair, mouths constantly open, retarded as all get up, have no common sense, think its cool to park half on the curb half off, put Flowmaster exhausts on Nissan Hardbodies and Toyota longbeds, don't realize that a huge lift job and giant tires ****s up your gears, which in turn equals less power. ****.

I saw some OC bitches and some bros fighting last night. I was hoping they'd kill each other off, but I had to do it for them.

2. a usually white young male, found commonly in places like san bernardino county in california, as well as orange county. always, without exception, drive big lifted trucks, often white. has the name of their crew or whatever in big white letters on their back window (ie, "skin", "metal mulisha". wear: trucker hats off center, plug earrings, sunglasses, wife beater shirt or no shirt, sagging ****ies shorts, high black socks, skater shoes or those black corduroy slipper things, have a lot of tatoos of things like stars.

my neighbor is a bro. hes got the lifted loud truck, wears the stuff, and even has a confederate flag hanging from his rearview mirror.

3.Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they aren’t making an *** of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips.

Bros actually chose this name for themselves as they often refer to each other as "bro" even though they are not related.

I couldn't go to sleep last night because some bros at the party next door kept screaming, "Whoooooo!!! YEAAHHHHH! Whooooooo!"

So, before you jump on somebody for something you think is racist, be sure you understand what that person is saying. He deserves the same respect as you...and you disrespected him.

Old 02-11-2008 | 11:09 AM
Sorry but you're wrong, get that race crap out of here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro
Well, I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting...sorry Thump. I think he just struck a nerve with me and I had to post before I read any more. It seems like people are just so anxious to play the race card. I suppose that they just have a real chip on their shoulder. Always on the defensive and it blinds them to what people are really saying.

Old 02-11-2008 | 11:14 AM
Whats 20 yr old bros? Are they siblings or are you being racist? If they're punks, then they are punks. It doesnt matter if they are white, black, asian or hispanic. I would appreciate if you would keep it to that.

Thank you.
Political-correctness rules, eh !
Some people have nothing else worry about it in their lives . .
<sheesh>

Old 02-11-2008 | 12:14 PM
WOW! Can someone direct me to the F150 forums? Just kidding, conversations like this can go on and on because everyone will stand firm behind what they think is right. I'm in the Air Force and each and every person in the military is my "Brother in Arms". The military is made up of all races and we refer to each other as "Bro" whether it's the first time we meet or if we are long time friends. No one in the military takes this term offensive thus we use it a lot! That doesn't make it right now-a-days because the american people are trying way too hard to please everyone which is impossible! Loosen up people, let's talk about our white/black/brown/red/grey/green F150's One last thing, as far as I'm concerned you are all my "Bros"

Old 02-11-2008 | 12:41 PM
Most Ford dealers $uck.

Quick Reply: Ford customer service is outstanding!!