2004 - 2008 F-150

OMG, why didnt i keep reading just 5 minutes longer

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008 | 04:11 AM
Originally Posted by bigredtruck06fx
warranty?
Now that is funny

Sucks though. Not sure what you was smoking to do that much damage with out asking for help first.

Old 10-17-2008 | 12:21 PM
|
Thank you 05RedFX4, but wont i also need the little silver sleeve part you can see in my pictures??

Where would i find this part number, along with the black slide track i dented? id really like to replace it all !!

Also does http://www.tascafordparts.com/ have the original 2007 black shifter, so when i do decide, i know i can get both at a good price, cause im gonna go throw this 2006 back in the fords dealership guys face. Selling me something i cant use, NOT COOL, he works at ford, he should of known it was different. Dont get me wrong, im not blaming them for my damage i DID, but, the parts guy always seemed flakely to me. Weird guy.

Old 10-17-2008 | 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by mblem
Thank you 05RedFX4, but wont i also need the little silver sleeve part you can see in my pictures??

Where would i find this part number, along with the black slide track i dented? id really like to replace it all !!

Also does http://www.tascafordparts.com/ have the original 2007 black shifter, so when i do decide, i know i can get both at a good price, cause im gonna go throw this 2006 back in the fords dealership guys face. Selling me something i cant use, NOT COOL, he works at ford, he should of known it was different. Dont get me wrong, im not blaming them for my damage i DID, but, the parts guy always seemed flakely to me. Weird guy.
I used to work in a parts dept. and you sound like a typical customer. Just because someone works at a dealer does not mean they know every single part on every truck or car. Give the guy a break he made a mistake. You yourself stated if you had read more info it would not have happened so you too made a mistake.

Old 10-18-2008 | 12:00 PM
|
ok i understand, and i was very frustrated! But, its not like i expect him to know every truck out there. He did use the computer for a good 5 minutes too look it up. I just want my other baby fixed!!!!

Quick Reply: OMG, why didnt i keep reading just 5 minutes longer