2004 - 2008 F-150

Code Alarm SRT-9000 Installed on my 2005..Thanks Travis @ KC AutoSound!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009 | 09:41 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by DirtyDoggT
It seems that a lot of people think Travis just sells on the internet and that's it. Quite a bit more to him and his business. I've met him personally and he worked on a buddy of mines truck that we drove down from St. Louis so that he could install a full stereo system as well as power windows and remote start alarm. He drives all over Kansas City and installs for over 30+ dealerships. He also installs on-site for retail customers all day as well. His installation schedule runs from about 8am till 8pm or later sometimes Monday through Sunday. Then he gets home to spend what little time is left with his wife and 3yr old boy before they hit the bed and he gets to stay up till about 2am or later to work on our emails, alarm wiring and whatever else us customers demand of him. He's a working machine.

I talk to him quite a bit on the phone and he simply sounds wore out a lot of times. I can understand why he kind of falls off a bit and there has been a few times on the forums that he acknowledges it and apologizes for it. Just trying to stand up for the guy. He offers a pretty unique service for the do it yourselfer. Most people only know him for his alarms but if you purchase any other type of equipment from him he will tell you how to install it as well as share his 18 years of experience with you to guide you through your purchase or questions.

I really think you couldn't have said it any better. I have not had the pleasure of meeting him in person but I am sure it is my loss. He has always been very helpful with everything I have asked of him.

Keep it up Travis this buds for you

Quick Reply: Code Alarm SRT-9000 Installed on my 2005..Thanks Travis @ KC AutoSound!!