2004 - 2008 F-150

Backseat Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010 | 06:25 PM
|
Backseat Ideas

Well I removed the back seats in my 2007 Extended Cab, as the only reason I bought the extended cab was to put in a big sub box for some very large subs

Now I have a lot of room back there, so what else could be done with the back seats removed besides subs? Originally the plan was having an extended cab 250 or 350 with subs, and use the bed for work stuff, but I went with a 150, so I might put the subs in the bed. And no, putting the seats back in is not something I plan on doing, because I work with a few people who like to try and mooch rides, so they are now out of luck

Thanks for the ideas?

Old 10-31-2010 | 06:33 PM
If you put the subs in the bed, won't you provide everyone around you in traffic with an obnoxious amount of bass?

Old 10-31-2010 | 07:19 PM
|
Originally Posted by bheemsoth
If you put the subs in the bed, won't you provide everyone around you in traffic with an obnoxious amount of bass?
Thats the thing though, I am not one of those people. I am more of a competition guy, so the subs would just be there mainly for competitions or when I am somewhere with people, while driving I would have turned off. Also, with the subs I want to put in, driving while they were turned up wouldn't be possible

Quick Reply: Backseat Ideas