2004 - 2008 F-150

Plans for 07 4.6l 4 door

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plans for 07 4.6l 4 door

Hi all,

New to the forums, hope to stick around.

I have an '07 4 door 4.6L F-150 with the chrome package. Its almost paid off!!
Well I plan on keeping it for a long time. Yesterday I pulled the muffler and love the sound. Well, Since im planning on keeping it for a while I would like some insight on the things I would like to do.

Audio. I have a Kenwood head unit currently installed. I was wanting to put an 8" sub in the truck....but I do not want to move the back seats if I do not have to ( I transport my dogs around from time to time). I just want something that adds nice bass to the sound without sounding ridiculous. Any ideas?

Also, lets talk performance. I do not want to spend alot of money. But I was wondering what some good basic performance enhancements would be. Any ideas are appreciated. Thank you.

Old 12-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by apathy
Hi all,

New to the forums, hope to stick around.

I have an '07 4 door 4.6L F-150 with the chrome package. Its almost paid off!!
Well I plan on keeping it for a long time. Yesterday I pulled the muffler and love the sound. Well, Since im planning on keeping it for a while I would like some insight on the things I would like to do.

Audio. I have a Kenwood head unit currently installed. I was wanting to put an 8" sub in the truck....but I do not want to move the back seats if I do not have to ( I transport my dogs around from time to time). I just want something that adds nice bass to the sound without sounding ridiculous. Any ideas?

Also, lets talk performance. I do not want to spend alot of money. But I was wondering what some good basic performance enhancements would be. Any ideas are appreciated. Thank you.
A programmer would provide the most bang for your buck. Everything else costs an arm and a leg.

Quick Reply: Plans for 07 4.6l 4 door