2004 - 2008 F-150

Center console shifter replaced

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bheemsoth
Leave the guy alone for Christ sake. The repair bill was paid, he doesn't need eleven people questioning the deal he got.
I fail to see what business it is of yours to have that attitude !! The OP and the rest of us are just having a discussion, If you don't like the tone of it.......don't read.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by autotech88jtaw
what happened to people fixing their own trucks ?
There are some people that lack the tools or the understanding of mechanics of some of these more modern things, and I'm not referring to the OP here.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sam1947
There are some people that lack the tools or the understanding of mechanics of some of these more modern things, and I'm not referring to the OP here.
I could have fixed it myself but I am slammed at work and just wanted it fixed. All of my spare time goes to my wife and 3 little ones.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by BlueFlareside
I could have fixed it myself but I am slammed at work and just wanted it fixed. All of my spare time goes to my wife and 3 little ones.
I really wasn't referring to you with that statement to auto....... Just a statement in general. it was the other poster that got under my skin a little over just a few comments we and others were having. I'm an old wench-turner myself, but sometimes I just don't want to mess with it and take in to someone I trust. I can relate to you Blue about not having the time or energy to tackle some items. Looks like you do have your hands full. Take care ...

Old 06-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sam1947
I really wasn't referring to you with that statement to auto....... Just a statement in general. it was the other poster that got under my skin a little over just a few comments we and others were having. I'm an old wench-turner myself, but sometimes I just don't want to mess with it and take in to someone I trust. I can relate to you Blue about not having the time or energy to tackle some items. Looks like you do have your hands full. Take care ...
I understood who you were replying to. No problem.

Quick Reply: Center console shifter replaced