2004 - 2008 F-150

My FX2 that doesn't look like an FX2 *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks very clean. The FX interiors are much better than all the others IMO and I'm sure you'd get funny looks if you still had the fX2 stickers with a lift and offroad tires.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Very nice!!! Where did you get the standard lower valance and what all did you need to put it on, ive been thinking of getting one for my fx2. Im kinda going the fx4 direction in terms of looks, Also do you have wheel spacers or is is the offset of the wheels that makes them stick out like that, thanks!

Last edited by Mach 1 Padilla; 02-19-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:19 PM
like the truck! i will be getting those rims sooner or later. love them

Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Milt IV
Truck looks good. Clean with subtle mods. Don't let the naysayers get to you. I had my FX2 slammed on 22s for a long time, now it's lifted.
Your truck looks great. I often contemplate lifting mine but I'd want to re-gear and get larger tires. Along with the lift kit, that'd be an expensive upgrade.

Originally Posted by MikeyDubs
Truck looks great! I really like those wheels! I think some oem flares or egr oem style flares will look great on your truck!
Thanks a lot, I agree about some painted to match flares. I'm building a jet ski right now, so maybe when I'm done dumping money into it I'll switch back to upgrading the truck, lol.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mach 1 Padilla
Very nice!!! Where did you get the standard lower valance and what all did you need to put it on, ive been thinking of getting one for my fx2. Im kinda going the fx4 direction in terms of looks, Also do you have wheel spacers or is is the offset of the wheels that makes them stick out like that, thanks!
I found the valance on Amazon.com...I looked up the part number through googling and then searched a bunch of places for the part. Shipping was expensive as hell everywhere but somehow not on Amazon. It was like $65 shipped to my door. Re-use the stock hardware, direct bolt on.

edit: make sure you get a 2wd one unless you plan to add tow hooks. The 4wd valance has the holes in it for them.

No wheel spacers, the 0 offset is why they stick out. They're 9 inches wide like most of the XDs you see on F150s.

Originally Posted by 97isnotold
like the truck! i will be getting those rims sooner or later. love them
Thanks a lot, I'm surprised that I rarely see another truck running them around here. I like them far better than most of the other patterns I see, but maybe I'm biased.

Last edited by BMWtech; 02-21-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:27 PM
That's the cleanest fx2i I've seen in a while

Quick Reply: My FX2 that doesn't look like an FX2 *PICS*