2004 - 2008 F-150

Fuel pump relay 06 f150 XL 4.2 V6

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013 | 12:03 AM
|
Fuel pump relay 06 f150 XL 4.2 V6

Everybody get ready to point and laugh at me!! A few months ago I had a fuel pump problem, started troubleshooting at the fuse, it was good, then to the FP relay, went to take it out with needle nose, obviously didn't know it was soldered in to the fuse box circuit board, and cracked the top, it still worked for a while, but now I have to manually push the leads together to power the fuel pump. Dealer says the CIrcuit board is discontinued, can't get one at all, checked junk yards with no Luck, so here I am!! I want to try to find the wires that go to/from the relay and connect them to the new relay. I have a very limited schematic, that shows green/yellow going to the inertia switch, and black as ground, but according to my schematic there are 2 more wires attached as well, I'm guessing control and something else, one of them goes to a "fuel pump diode" I know what a diode is, but don't know where it is or which wire goes to it!!! A detailed schematic with some words of advice/instructions would be MUCH appreciated!! Or if anyone can tell me what all circuit boards would be compatible would be better! Or if you have one for sale!!!,
Truck is 06 f150 XL bone stock everything, no power seats or anything.
Thank you all in advance

Quick Reply: Fuel pump relay 06 f150 XL 4.2 V6