2004 - 2008 F-150

may have solved the problem...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2014 | 03:10 PM
|
may have solved the problem...

Soo been trying to figure out why my 4x4 isn't working.... I took a look at the vacum lines because that's what everybody has told me to do its a vacum issue so I looked at the line where it goes in to the front diff and it was hooked in but the other end that goes up towards the motor was not now where does that go. Or is that even a vacuum line any body have any ideas or know where this line is suppose to be attached to...

Old 01-29-2014 | 04:42 PM
Look at diagram in post#3 of this Thread:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/ar...then-some.html

Your looking at the IWE Actuator Vent Tube, which is supposed to be open in the engine bay....

Old 01-30-2014 | 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by XLTF15043
Soo been trying to figure out why my 4x4 isn't working.... I took a look at the vacum lines because that's what everybody has told me to do its a vacum issue so I looked at the line where it goes in to the front diff and it was hooked in but the other end that goes up towards the motor was not now where does that go. Or is that even a vacuum line any body have any ideas or know where this line is suppose to be attached to...
Like the guy said on the other forum, the line from the differential is a vent tube.

Quick Reply: may have solved the problem...