2009 - 2014 F-150

Talked a Tundra owner into buying the new 09 Ford!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talked a Tundra owner into buying the new 09 Ford!

to make a long story short, a neighbor of mine about 3 houses down has had a New Tundra since they came out, I think his is an 07, but always rags on me for buying Ford trucks and there SUV's. His opinion in, nothing can touch a Toyota So the more he rags on me about Fords, the more I go after him about his crap Toyota's, and back and forth it goes, never goes anywhere though, just bickering all the time back and fouth...

today he was in his driveway washing his Tundra when I had nothing better to do, so I walked over to see what he was up too and give him a hard time again about his truck. I told him about the New 09 f150 thats coming out, and to my surprise he already knew about it and knew what it looks like already. He told me that when his lease is up on his tundra, that he will be looking at the new Ford for the very first time ever looking at buying a Ford truck he said. He said that Fords have really stepped up over the years he added. My mouth just pretty much dropped cause thats the last thing I thought I'd hear from this guy as he bleeds Toyota. He said he wasn't to happy with his Tundra as he thought he would be and said the new Ford looks very appealing.

i thought it was pretty cool that a Die Heart Toyota Tundra owner is thinking now about switching to a F-150 when it comes out! I wish more people would see the light!

I think any Tundra owner should be scared of this new F-150 thats coming out!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:30 PM

What a cute story!

See! All Tundra owners aren't a*****es!

Last edited by SMIGGS; 01-17-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by SMIGGS

What a cute story!
lol

Old 01-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Suspended
now let us know when he actually goes and buys it.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:01 PM
When his lease is up I expect a brand new tundra will be in his driveway.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Number1ford
to make a long story short, a neighbor of mine about 3 houses down has had a New Tundra since they came out, I think his is an 07, but always rags on me for buying Ford trucks and there SUV's. His opinion in, nothing can touch a Toyota So the more he rags on me about Fords, the more I go after him about his crap Toyota's, and back and forth it goes, never goes anywhere though, just bickering all the time back and fouth...

today he was in his driveway washing his Tundra when I had nothing better to do, so I walked over to see what he was up too and give him a hard time again about his truck. I told him about the New 09 f150 thats coming out, and to my surprise he already knew about it and knew what it looks like already. He told me that when his lease is up on his tundra, that he will be looking at the new Ford for the very first time ever looking at buying a Ford truck he said. He said that Fords have really stepped up over the years he added. My mouth just pretty much dropped cause thats the last thing I thought I'd hear from this guy as he bleeds Toyota. He said he wasn't to happy with his Tundra as he thought he would be and said the new Ford looks very appealing.

i thought it was pretty cool that a Die Heart Toyota Tundra owner is thinking now about switching to a F-150 when it comes out! I wish more people would see the light!

I think any Tundra owner should be scared of this new F-150 thats coming out!
So, where is the part about YOU talking him into it? False thread advertising if ya as me...

Old 01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
So, where is the part about YOU talking him into it? False thread advertising if ya as me...
Your on the war path looking for forum drama....
See what ya can stir up, I got a boring night

Quick Reply: Talked a Tundra owner into buying the new 09 Ford!