2009 - 2014 F-150

2009 F150 Commercials

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha ya that ram commercial where they go through a whole obstacle course and over these huge bumps and the guys are like "I didnt feel a thing!" While in reality we all saw how it looked like the ram was jerking severely up and down. I would hate to be an actor, I just aint a good liar.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by doubleplayer
Haha ya that ram commercial where they go through a whole obstacle course and over these huge bumps and the guys are like "I didnt feel a thing!" While in reality we all saw how it looked like the ram was jerking severely up and down. I would hate to be an actor, I just aint a good liar.
Yep well there ya go. That thing is bounceing around like it has no suspension. But even though the trucks look like they aint copeing well with that course people will still buy it because of what a paid actor is saying about it lol. Junk advert

Old 11-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by doubleplayer
VIDEO LINK!

Nice, eh?

Old 11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Rockpick
VIDEO LINK!

Nice, eh?
Is that the 09 ram with the coilovers??? thought they would work a lot better than that. they are worse than the leafs lol

Old 11-03-2008, 06:44 PM
wow, the Ram's back end looks like it is going to twist off, and what's with that horrible suspension performance on the Ram?

Old 11-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by ozcar2
what's with that horrible suspension performance on the Ram?

Dodge... need i say more?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Not bad, selling it to those who need a truck. But not as good as the America's Truck commercial during the launch of the '04. That's still the best F-150 commercial I've ever seen.

Sure is a nice vehicle. A little non-plussed seeing them tout it as all-new, as I expected. Eh. Got a good laugh seeing the Ram's fuel door popping open with every bump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4QjM...eature=related

Let's hope the economy (stock market) recovers by early 2010 so I can grab one with EcoBoost. Otherwise it's best to pour money into the market while it's down rather than spend it on a toy I want but don't need. Still haven't seen one in person yet. Can't wait to check one out live and see how much has changed and how much has remained the same in person.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by FX41
I wonder if they will really get 21 MPGs.
With a sensible foot, yes.

With a tuner and sensible foot, definetely.

I get 21.8 highway with my '99 4.6L. This is on extended highway trips when I go through a full tank between stops. The continuous cruising helps alot. Before I get into the Appalachians on my way home to NY from U of Florida, I can get a little better mileage.

This is all calculated by hand, but I keep careful track of gallons used and miles rolled. I also average the fuel consumption over multiple trips for a better picture as the air temp (directly related to density), amount of traffic, etc will affect each trip's mileage.

Quick Reply: 2009 F150 Commercials