2009 - 2014 F-150

Pickuptrucks.com Truck of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you look back historically, Chevy's have always outpowered Fords. The Camaro is going to have a 420hp LS3 as an option, do you think Ford would ever offer anything like that except in the overpriced Cobra? Even in the 60's is was like that. But obviously it doenst make a difference, Ford still outsells them every time. The general public isnt really that concerned about a few horsepower.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rms8
LOL....sorry chief, it's called being educated. Check it out sometime.
You need to grow up fella. Never knew anyone who class them self as being educated because they can use a spell checker!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Barritia
You need to grow up fella. Never knew anyone who class them self as being educated because they can use a spell checker!!!
The absolute most hysterical part about this is that you insist that because I use proper grammar, punctuation, structure....I MUST be using a spell checker. LMFAO.

Sure

PS: Santa's NOT real.......:santa:

Old 11-18-2008, 03:07 PM
The absolute most hysterical part about this is that you insist that because I use proper grammar, punctuation, structure....I MUST be using a spell checker. LMFAO.

Sure

PS: Santa's NOT real.......:santa:
Just been viewing some of your older posts. I see a trend here. You clearly think you know everything. Jack of all trades master of none comes to mind. Explains why you aint replied to the thread you were proved so wrong in. Go troll another forum.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Just been viewing some of your older posts. I see a trend here. You clearly think you know everything. Jack of all trades master of none comes to mind. Explains why you aint replied to the thread you were proved so wrong in. Go troll another forum.
For the most part I'm a humble person, but when I see arrogance combined with ignorance, I have to speak out. To say I was "proven so wrong" is yet another of your pitiful attempts at being so arrogant. Absolutely no one in that "debate" thread is wrong. It's a simple matter of opinion. It's not my fault that the majority of posters happen to think it's just a makeover. I stopped replying due to your inability to carry on like someone who actually knew what they were talking about, much like here.

The more you type, the easier it is.

"Trolling" aborted.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:05 PM
For the most part I'm a humble person, but when I see arrogance combined with ignorance, I have to speak out. To say I was "proven so wrong" is yet another of your pitiful attempts at being so arrogant. Absolutely no one in that "debate" thread is wrong. It's a simple matter of opinion. It's not my fault that the majority of posters happen to think it's just a makeover. I stopped replying due to your inability to carry on like someone who actually knew what they were talking about, much like here.

The more you type, the easier it is.

"Trolling" aborted.

No one's wrong???? How did you figure that out? In your eyes maybe! but again as i said you think you know everything. I know what I'm talking about because i have listened to what others who are in the know tell me. Not including the hundreds of other bits of information you can find about it. But hey you have gave me zero to prove your right so for now your wrong. Again. Perhaps this thread can now get back on topic.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by last5oh_302
This guy has me sold:
What? DOes anyone see the obvious? Forget all the subjective crap and look at the straight facts, the numbers.
Tundra 1/4 mile unloaded 2nd
Tundra 1/4 mile loaded 1st
Tundra hill climbw/trailer 2nd
Tundra brakeing 1st by a long shot

I think this speaks for itself....

http://special-reports.pickuptrucks....verall-ha.html
Can't load a 4-wheeler to go riding in the 2nd fastest truck b/c of tailgate issues PREICELESS

Last edited by RYAN24; 11-18-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:08 PM
No one's wrong???? How did you figure that out? In your eyes maybe! but again as i said you think you know everything. I know what I'm talking about because i have listened to what others who are in the know tell me. Not including the hundreds of other bits of information you can find about it. But hey you have gave me (incorrect tense) zero to prove your (YOU'RE) right (comma needed) so for now your (YOU'RE) wrong. Again. Perhaps this thread can now get back on topic.
LOL.

Too bad you can't see past that smug nose of yours.....

Old 11-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Seems you're not really clear on what best to offer vs. best to offer means.
Lack of articulation, grammar and punctuation clearly explain many of your previous posts.
I think he's just saying apples to apples when compared to the "most common" best seller. The main reason they acquired all 4 door cab configurations this year is b/c that's what the majority of the buyers are buying. Same would be true for his 5.3 statement correct? I still say bring your best and unfortunately the 5.4 is

Old 11-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey, guys. Stop. Back on topic. The stupid and childish crap shall cease...

Old 11-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: Pickuptrucks.com Truck of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!