2009 - 2014 F-150

Help: DIY Viper 5901 Install

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Help: DIY Viper 5901 Install

I was looking for the PDF install instructions manual for the Viper 5901 so I could review the install vs some other alarm models out there. In the search process, I found the following site. It would be nice if someone was bored and wanted to include the same detail for the 2009 F150 in this forum.

(Don’t shoot me because it is an evil competitor that was illustrated!)

http://www.toyotatundraforum.com/ele...start-diy.html

Old 06-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow thats a great post. I tried looking for the same thing for the 09 F150 but had zero luck. I like how detailed the diagrams are. I was going to try and do mine my self until i see the amount of wires that need to be installed and i wanted the lifetime warrenty but for you guys who dont care about that then a post like that on this forum would be great. If the Tundra guys can do it then im sure the Ford guys can lol

Old 06-16-2009, 07:26 PM

That is a very detailed post for sure.

Another option is to purchase your unit from Travis @ www.kcautosound.com. He prepped my unit and provided detailed step by step instructions which allowed me to install my Python 991 on my 2009 Platinum. He was also available via phone to answer any questions I had.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by DeereGeff
That is a very detailed post for sure.

Another option is to purchase your unit from Travis @ www.kcautosound.com. He prepped my unit and provided detailed step by step instructions which allowed me to install my Python 991 on my 2009 Platinum. He was also available via phone to answer any questions I had.

Travis @ kcautosound.com knows his stuff. Been using his services for YEARS!

On a side note, I was talking to him last night and he informed me that he now is an authorized dealer for MB Quart and Diamond Audio. Just another authorized brand to add to his arsenal.

Quick Reply: Help: DIY Viper 5901 Install