2009 - 2014 F-150

Tranny problems on the 09?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dropped the truck at the dealer on Wednesday. Decided to test the window before I handed over the keys…window worked like a champ? *&^%(&#$*^#%! Window was not loose, so I don’t think it was catawampus in the tracks?

Dealer said they would look at it anyway. 5 hours later they said nothing was wrong with it and had no idea why it had stopped working. Of course they said if it acts up again, bring it back in.

Anyone know if there is a safety feature on the windows that prevent them from rolling for “x” amount of time if the window senses something blocking its path etc?

Still waiting for the TSB on the tranny to do its thing, as it drives worse than before and it has been two weeks. Starting to think that I should not have had it updated and the “real” culprit was the tranny temp gauge that was resetting itself back to zero while driving, causing the transmission to continually act like it was cold in stop and go traffic.

Feel like I just can’t win…

Last edited by RoundII; 09-26-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by johnyb777
Round II, Kazk, do you guys have an update?
The dealer said a "connector was loose" like I am supposed to believe that. But it's been all good since then, no problems.

Quick Reply: Tranny problems on the 09?