2009 - 2014 F-150

Reapplying the "4x4" stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I going to have to reapply them for sure now...just plain forgot I was driving a 4x4 today and need them to remind me:o

Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Thumbs up

Good luck getting them back! I love the look of them on all my F-150's, in fact, on my '98 Lariat it was a "delete 4x4 decals for Lariat package" when I ordered the truck, so I had to order 4x4 decals and have them applied at the dealership once the truck arrived. I couldn't understand why on a Lariat they deleted the 4x4 decals, always thought they looked great. Luckily the truck and decals all came in at once, so I never had to drive a mile without them!

Old 07-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by CometFlash
Good luck getting them back! I love the look of them on all my F-150's, in fact, on my '98 Lariat it was a "delete 4x4 decals for Lariat package" when I ordered the truck, so I had to order 4x4 decals and have them applied at the dealership once the truck arrived. I couldn't understand why on a Lariat they deleted the 4x4 decals, always thought they looked great. Luckily the truck and decals all came in at once, so I never had to drive a mile without them!
Comet - thanks, I'll have to reapply, was/wax and get some good pics...perhaps up on Mulholland or somewhere with a view! Come to think of it...I haven't ever waxed my new truck Man that is soooo not me...must be getting old/lazy because in days of past I'd be waxing a new vehicle once a week (at least) Problem is it sits outside and I live on a hillside near open space so it gets dusty immediately....very discouraging to spend 4 hrs. washing/waxing and have it dirty again in 1 day.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:35 PM
my dad used to use a soapy water solution he would spray the bedside with then apply the decals get them situated and let them out outside. Always worked good for him, but I didn't work good for me lol.

Search you tube for some decal tips!?

Old 07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I really like the stickers on trucks... I just don't care for the ones that Ford put on the '09s...

Quick Reply: Reapplying the "4x4" stickers