2009 - 2014 F-150

Playing with the USB on Sync

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I tried USB and DVD to download photos and music to the hard drive too...no go. THE ONLY WAY it will work is with a danged CD. Now, how pitiful is that??? I can't believe they would input an option like this, and a USB port, and not allow copying via USB.

Maybe if I didn't have over 11,000 songs on my iPod, I might mess with copying CDs to the hard drive. But, what's the use. And, I did upload 32 photos it will take from CD. That option is pretty cool. And, now with then rotating, I get a different pic every time I start it up.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MickeyMorris
..... I did upload 32 photos it will take from CD. That option is pretty cool. And, now with then rotating, I get a different pic every time I start it up.
I did this too but every once and a while I still get the Ford image... I have tried but failed to find a way to delete the stock default Ford image, has anyone found a way to delete that?

Also I too tried everything in the book to copy music to the HD but cda burnt CD's are the ONLY freaking way grrr.

Oh FYI on USB hubs... While I can't use a HUB and listen to my ipod or anything like that I can use it to charge multiple items at the same time like my phone, two Ipods and my Bluetooth ear piece (for when i am outside the truck).

Johnie

Quick Reply: Playing with the USB on Sync