2009 - 2014 F-150

Radio volume question

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Radio volume question

Whenever I switch sources or turn on my truck my radio volume resets to about 1/4 volume. This means every single time I get in my truck or switch sources for a phone call etc I have to turn the music back up.

Any way to get it to remember what setting I had it on last?

Also anyone else have to turn their radio all the way up to hear a call on the iPhone through bluetooth? I have the phone itself turned all the way up so I know that's not the problem.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Which radio do you have? My nav radio volume stays where I leave it. No trouble with phone calls either.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by F150Aggie
Whenever I switch sources or turn on my truck my radio volume resets to about 1/4 volume. This means every single time I get in my truck or switch sources for a phone call etc I have to turn the music back up.

Any way to get it to remember what setting I had it on last?

Also anyone else have to turn their radio all the way up to hear a call on the iPhone through bluetooth? I have the phone itself turned all the way up so I know that's not the problem.
I have the same problem with my Iphone. If you set the volumen up them the person on the other end can't hear you. I guess is something with the set up.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I have the single CD radio with Sync.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
gp
i just set my iphone up tonight and i turned it about 3/4 of the way up.course i cant hear like i used too either.sure is alot easier to hear through the radio though as far as hearing goes.what a pair,ford truck and a iphone!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My phone always activates about 25%, but if I'm listening to SAT it switches back to the old radio volume when I hang up. If I recall though, it switches back to AM/FM at the preset volume (which I'll check what that is).

So yeah, I think I've seen almost the same results as you (just not switching back to the SAT).

Quick Reply: Radio volume question