2009 - 2014 F-150

Question for those with Cargo Management System.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for those with Cargo Management System.

I have thinking about getting the cargo management system for my truck but had a concern that I was hoping that someone that has it might be able to answer a question for me.
I do holiday lights on the side of my fireman job and was planning on getting a thule ladder rack for my truck. I was curious what kind of clearance there was on the bed rails to where the clamp of thule ladder rack would still be able to attach.
It would be nice if ford had a ladder rack insert to be combined with their management system.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by EXTINGUISHFIRE
I have thinking about getting the cargo management system for my truck but had a concern that I was hoping that someone that has it might be able to answer a question for me.
I do holiday lights on the side of my fireman job and was planning on getting a thule ladder rack for my truck. I was curious what kind of clearance there was on the bed rails to where the clamp of thule ladder rack would still be able to attach.
It would be nice if ford had a ladder rack insert to be combined with their management system.
I can't answer your questions directly as I'm unfamiliar with the ladder system. But my bed cover (trifecta) connects via clamps and they connection plates slide right into the cargo mgmt rails.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
I got mine off the lot with a CMS. I'm getting a diamondback tonneau cover .This will fit without interference to the CMS.Diamondback also has accessory racks ,check them out.

Quick Reply: Question for those with Cargo Management System.