2009 - 2014 F-150

Spit shine for the 09

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DjG

I did a little editing on the computer, what do you guys think keep the 4x4 stickers or remove them?
I have a silver Plat and actually had removed my 4x4 stickers and within two weeks I reapplied them...I'm generally a "less is more" kind of guy - but just couldn't get used to the look with them removed. Easy to reapply if you do decide you don't like the "naked" look!

Old 08-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CometFlash
Looks great, black sure is a tough color to keep lookin' good, nice job! If you really want her to pop, consider getting rid of those ugly mat black b-pillars they keep putting on most every model and replace them with some glossy ones from a '09 PLAT or an '04 Lariat. They really make a huge difference, even more so where you want to go all-black and shiny!
+1 - see LariWhite's "B-Pillar Swap" thread - I did this on my '05 Lariat and have step by step process and pics in the gallery. Looked great and was well worth the effort....glossy "B" pillar trim and a some "Back to Black" on those window mouldings and you're good to go

Quick Reply: Spit shine for the 09