2009 - 2014 F-150

Head Unit Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Head Unit Wiring Diagram

I just purchased a new F150 Screw 4x4 two weeks ago today. I have the standard single CD radio with Sync. I would like to add my Alpine amps to this radio and keep the look of the factory apperance. I understand I have to use line out converter (MTX Re-Q) and wiring harness (Metra BT5520, cut out parrot part), but my question is, and I have searched here, and the web, does anyone have the wiring color diagrams for the 09 f150? I just want to be sure that I splice the MTX Re-Q into the right wires. I will be using only the front, as I will leave the stock head unit to drive the rear speakers as fill speakers. Also, any pictures of the rear of the standard radios would be a great help. Anyone who has taken their front door speakers out, what does the speaker connector look like? Would like to know, so I can purchase the right adapters to add my new Alpine speakers. Anyone's help in these two matters would be greatly appreciated

Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Anyone please?

Old 08-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I can't help you with the radio pics (I have the nav version), but the speaker leads will all be the same. The ones the Crutchfield sell for about $13 will do the trick. You'll have to remove the door panels to get the speakers exchanged, but no big deal there.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Post your question over in the electrical section. Someone over there might help.

Quick Reply: Head Unit Wiring Diagram