2009 - 2014 F-150

production of the fx2?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. I LOVE this truck and don't plan to mess with it too much. I like the billet gas doors and I'll do the performance muffler and the exhaust tips under the bumper. I'll make a decision on the stickers on the box in the spring but that's about it.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by Bossey
Thank you for the kind words. I LOVE this truck and don't plan to mess with it too much. I like the billet gas doors and I'll do the performance muffler and the exhaust tips under the bumper. I'll make a decision on the stickers on the box in the spring but that's about it.
The only thing Id suggest is taking your wheels off and selling them to me for a good price, what you do from there is up to you, it is the season of giving remember! :santa:

Old 12-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by preluder5
Ford Dealer Advertising Fund showed up today when I went to sign my paperwork for my anticipated FX2. Well when I told my dealer I wanted invoice-incentives, he busted out his invoice and as I was going over item by item, I noticed something that was not on the Window Sticker or on Edmunds.Com. The charge is labeled FDAF/LMAF which is a whopping $503.00! I asked what the hell was that and the General Sales Manager said it was a charge passed on from FORD to the customer for their marketing and advertising! I was like what??? I don't want to pay that! I walked away and they tried to tell me that EVERY customer WILL pay for it no matter who I went to. So I ask you guys, please help me get rid of this charge! I beg you to give me pointers or if you even bought this thing. Thanks.
I just picked up my truck tonight and I asked my salesman about this and he knew nothing about it. It does not show up on my bill of sale. If its included its well hidden but by the sounds of it yours it was in plain sight. I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if this is a US deal or what. Hope you can get to the bottom of this. Good Luck.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:59 AM
OK I need a little guidance. Maybe its to late at night, but I've forgotten how to post pictures. I have some pictures of my new truck and I'm having a brain cramp on uploading the pictures. Help!

Old 12-17-2009, 02:10 AM
Help Locate My Truck!

Hey guys, does anyone out here know how to locate an truck that's been already ordered and built. My truck was built on the December 10th and I just want to know where it is at this time. I'm anxious to know where it is and if I will have it in time for X-Mas. If anyone out there knows of a website I can use to find my truck, please pass that website over. If not, does anyone know where my truck is? Maybe Screwbuilder or Maby Pigr8? Thanks.

VIN:1FTFW1CV4AKB44646

Old 12-17-2009, 07:25 AM
Hey guys, does anyone out here know how to locate an truck that's been already ordered and built. My truck was built on the December 10th and I just want to know where it is at this time. I'm anxious to know where it is and if I will have it in time for X-Mas. If anyone out there knows of a website I can use to find my truck, please pass that website over. If not, does anyone know where my truck is? Maybe Screwbuilder or Maby Pigr8? Thanks.

My dealer was able to keep me informed as it made its way to my town. When it left, on the train, then on the truck. Mine was finished on Monday Dec. 7th/09 and it arrived Monday Dec. 14th/09. Kansas City to Ottawa, Canada. Pretty fast delivery. Hope yours arrives soon.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:59 AM

The dealer can track it by vin through the rail and/or truck carrier.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by kahnenine
OK I need a little guidance. Maybe its to late at night, but I've forgotten how to post pictures. I have some pictures of my new truck and I'm having a brain cramp on uploading the pictures. Help!
Do like I do. Ask your kid.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Pig9r
The dealer can track it by vin through the rail and/or truck carrier.
I'm really bummed out guys. I just got off the phone with my dealership's Inventory Manager and now he's saying that my truck won't arrive until December 26th (ETA). First they had told me the 21st, then the 23rd and now the 26th! Now that they have gotten me to sign and pay for the truck I feel as if they don't want to get on the ball and push for that truck to get to here. I wish someone out there can tell me what I can say to my inventory manager to find out the truth about where my truck is. It was built on the 10th and it takes them 16 days to get it from Kansas to Brownsville, Texas? I doubt it or could they be hiding something that I'm not aware of? Please help fellas.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Call him every morning and every evening and ask "Is it here yet?"

Old 12-17-2009, 07:52 PM
New Truck at Home

Originally Posted by Bossey
Do like I do. Ask your kid.
Well we don't have any kids so no help there. Maybe you could ask your son or daughter what the secret is? If you go to the photo gallery there is a picture of my truck (still listed as 2002) in the dealers garage last night. It was bloody cold last night when I picked it up and it was sparkling clean and I thought that by the time I got home it would be dirty so I moved it into the garage to take some pictures. Still not sure how I got it into the photo gallery. There are more pictures but I can't quite figure how to get them there. Again can anyone give me a hint. Still a few things to do to the truck but you can see what the extended cab looks like. I'll post some more pictures if I can figure it out.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by kahnenine
Well we don't have any kids so no help there. Maybe you could ask your son or daughter what the secret is? If you go to the photo gallery there is a picture of my truck (still listed as 2002) in the dealers garage last night. It was bloody cold last night when I picked it up and it was sparkling clean and I thought that by the time I got home it would be dirty so I moved it into the garage to take some pictures. Still not sure how I got it into the photo gallery. There are more pictures but I can't quite figure how to get them there. Again can anyone give me a hint. Still a few things to do to the truck but you can see what the extended cab looks like. I'll post some more pictures if I can figure it out.
Here you go:

Old 12-17-2009, 09:31 PM
hammer tell him how you did it so he can post some more. Kahnenine It might just be a trick in the lighting, but it looks like your back door is a shade different from your front.
Not so much at the top but definitely at the bottom.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:01 PM
It looks great in arrest me red. Congrats!!!

Old 12-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by rickey498
hammer tell him how you did it so he can post some more. Kahnenine It might just be a trick in the lighting, but it looks like your back door is a shade different from your front.
Not so much at the top but definitely at the bottom.
View one of your pictures in your gallery and beneath the picture you will see the Picture URL and the BB Code (as seen in the pic below).

Copy the BB Code and paste it in your post.

Quick Reply: production of the fx2?