2009 - 2014 F-150

production of the fx2?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow I thought dealers were supposed to make customers happy not **** them off. This one sounds like a real loser. I wouldn't be dealing there again. Your brothers truck looks pretty good though. Hope you get yours soon. Good luck.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by preluder5
I absolutely LOVE the blue flame color

Old 12-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Well I received an unexpected call yesterday at about noon. My truck was delivered yesterday and I picked it up. I will have pics very soon we are having some crappy el nino weather for picture taking. Absolutely love my truck. The interior rocks and if my wife ever kicks me out I can probably fit a twin size mattress in the back seat. It is funny I'm finding every excuse to go for a drive.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by AGGIEFX2
Well I received an unexpected call yesterday at about noon. My truck was delivered yesterday and I picked it up. I will have pics very soon we are having some crappy el nino weather for picture taking. Absolutely love my truck. The interior rocks and if my wife ever kicks me out I can probably fit a twin size mattress in the back seat. It is funny I'm finding every excuse to go for a drive.
Nice way to bring in the new year, congratulations, I'm glad your agony is finally over and welcome to the FX2 club. I look forward to seeing some pictures. Happy New Year to all the great Ford owners and may you have many safe miles of driving. Cheers!

Old 01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, I ordered my FX2 on Nov. 9. It was built on Dec 10. And as of Jan 2, it has made it as far as OHIO. My patience is thinning, But it will all be worth it when the truck finally arrives (sometime in the spring at this rate).

Old 01-02-2010, 04:26 PM

Here's my FX2. Just got on New Years Eve.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
WOW looks great!! Congrats!!

Old 01-02-2010, 04:52 PM

You can see more pics in my photo album.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...t-package.html

Old 01-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by tbraquet
You can see more pics in my photo album.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...t-package.html
Sharp looking rig ya got there Is the pedal trim part of the FX2 package...or did you find that somewhere? Congrats and good luck with your new truck

Old 01-03-2010, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by HotLap
Sharp looking rig ya got there Is the pedal trim part of the FX2 package...or did you find that somewhere? Congrats and good luck with your new truck
Thanks Hotlap. The pedals are part of the sport package. The only thing I have done so far is hard wire my radar detector in. Other than that she is all stock so far, and for a little while, funds are short for now.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:30 PM
That's strange. My truck doesn't have them. Looks like a trip to the dealer to find out why. I really like those.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bossey
That's strange. My truck doesn't have them. Looks like a trip to the dealer to find out why. I really like those.
I looked at my window sticker and it shows FX2 adjustable pedals, maybe it is part of that add on?

Old 01-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Maybe. I didn't get the adjustable pedals. Had them in my last truck and never used them. Maybe I'll just see if I can get the trim and install it myself.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Never Ford Again

Well I got an unexpected phone call from FORD Consumer Relations Rep today. He called and told me that my truck "For Some Reason" is still sitting at the plant in Missouri. I've had nothing but a bad experience dealing with FORD thus far and am seriously considering never buying from FORD again. My wife had a pleasant experience when she bought her 09 Honda Pilot. And we've been very happy with them and the truck but when it comes to my F150 (Which I don't have), it's been nothing but problems.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by preluder5
Well I got an unexpected phone call from FORD Consumer Relations Rep today. He called and told me that my truck "For Some Reason" is still sitting at the plant in Missouri. I've had nothing but a bad experience dealing with FORD thus far and am seriously considering never buying from FORD again. My wife had a pleasant experience when she bought her 09 Honda Pilot. And we've been very happy with them and the truck but when it comes to my F150 (Which I don't have), it's been nothing but problems.
Hey man, these things happen when you cutstom order a truck not yet assembled. I am to only assume that for what ever reason you and your wife may have had to buy a Honda, it was sitting on the lot. If your FX2 was on the lot, and you got to drive her home, you'd be happier than a pig in **** right now. I just don't know how people can support the Japanese economy by buying Honda & Toyota or the Korean economy with Kia and Hyundai when their friends and family are losing our jobs here in North America. Friends don't let friends drive anything but a FORD!

Quick Reply: production of the fx2?