2009 - 2014 F-150

looking to lift the rear end with a lift block...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking to lift the rear end with a lift block...

Does anybody know the dimensions of the rear block that goes between the leaf springs and the axle? More specifically the spacing and diameter of the 2 holes that are used to align the block with the leaf springs.

I'm looking to raise the rear end up about 1" and the only blocks I can find will raise it 1.75". (My stock blocks are 1.25" tall, and the aftermarket ones are 3" tall). So I think if I make a block that's about 2-2.25" tall I will be just where I want to be.

I put a 2" autospring leveling kit on and now I am dead level, but I want a slightly higher rear end. But if I go with the 3" block, then I will basically be where I started:/ Or maybe there is already a product out there? I'm not really interested in an add-a-leaf.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TexAgFX4
Does anybody know the dimensions of the rear block that goes between the leaf springs and the axle? More specifically the spacing and diameter of the 2 holes that are used to align the block with the leaf springs.

I'm looking to raise the rear end up about 1" and the only blocks I can find will raise it 1.75". (My stock blocks are 1.25" tall, and the aftermarket ones are 3" tall). So I think if I make a block that's about 2-2.25" tall I will be just where I want to be.

I put a 2" autospring leveling kit on and now I am dead level, but I want a slightly higher rear end. But if I go with the 3" block, then I will basically be where I started:/ Or maybe there is already a product out there? I'm not really interested in an add-a-leaf.

I just got my truck leveled today. I went with BDS all around. They sell a 1" block that goes with the original factory blocks. The installer said he liked the design and it was the only one he has seen that was an add-on block that would still be stable when installed.

Quick Reply: looking to lift the rear end with a lift block...