2009 - 2014 F-150

Couple of Newbie questions on FX4

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple of Newbie questions on FX4

Im sure my answers are in my owners manual but I must of missed them when I skimmed through it. First off do our trucks have the auto up feature on the drivers side window? I know it has the auto down just wondering if any of the models offer the auto up feature. My dealer gave me a 2010 Explorer to drive until my truck came in and the Explorer had it. My truck is a 2010 FX4 with the plus package. If its available on certain models can I add it to mine?

My second question is about the dome lights and bed light. When I first picked up my truck they were not working at all. Im not sure what I did but now they are working. My question is how do I turn off the bed light but keep my interior ones working? Thanks for your help everyone.

-Leonard

Old 10-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Auto-up window - no

And as far as I know, the bed light is wired in conjunction with the interior lights.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Turn the dimmer switch to get the interior lights to work.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by stormtech
Auto-up window - no

And as far as I know, the bed light is wired in conjunction with the interior lights.
Thanks for the quick answer. I wasnt sure if there was a way to turn just the bed light out. On my 07 tundra you could turn the bed light off and leave your interior lights on.

I know how to turn the interior lights on once inside the cab. I was asking about when you open the door can you stop the bed light from turning on?

Quick Reply: Couple of Newbie questions on FX4